Daily POTDer's Challenge Support Thread - Let's support each other

Well done Michael, I think we've all done bloody well over the year to get this far & we don't have far to go now, I think we all derserve a very large drink on New Years Eve when we've taken the last shot.

some of us can put our feet up on the evening of the 21st December and enjoy that drink a little earlier :D

Bloody Braggers - I think I'll probably put my camera into hibernation for a while :D

a day........ a day since posting my last photo.............. and i'm stir crazy already.... I see the camera and the bl@@dy thing is talking to me.... telling me how much it misses me????!?!?!!

is this allowed... am I living in a flamin' Disney film ???? its not SW episode 7 is it??? ARRGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Those of us who are due to finish over the next week or so have done a magnificent job....we should all be very proud of seeing this immense challenge through to the end - it would have been so easy to throw in the towel on those days when inspiration deserted us.....I look forward to popping in to this area of the forum through 2014 to keep an eye on the madness :p

Mine ends New Year's Eve! 9 days to go! I won't be doing it again. I'm going to be focussing on my landscapes next year, without the pressure of taking a shot a day.

Well done to all you amazing buggers that stuck with it and completed this 365......:clap::clap::clap: you've all done so well!

Well, after very little consideration I've signed up for the 52 this year - hoping the themeiness of it will inspire some creativity.

Here if you're interested

Ok this is probably a really silly question but where do you get the theme list for each week?
Im seriously tempted to join in ;)

Back