[POTY] Round 3 - October - "Movement" - Results

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Again, thanks to every single one of you who entered this month. As per usual you didn't disappoint with the standard of entries, a cracking selection of shots this month.

Also, a big hearty thankyou to everyone who voted :woot:

As usual, here are the top 3, in reverse order.

In :3rd: place, with 8 points and 8.9% of the votes, is

Grendel :
10.jpg

In :2nd: place, with 10 points and 11.1% of the votes :

neonpollen :
15.jpg

And this months winner, in :1st: place with 13 points and 14.4% of the votes is :

pthurst :
02.jpg

Congratulations to everyone that entered.
I will update the leaderboard soon.

please Contact Us (or PM either myself or matty) to discuss your prize print :)

I'll say again, well done to everyone who entered :) All valiant entries as usual, and a little reminder that November / Round 4 (Old) is underway and accepting entries. It's also open for discussion here

Here is the complete scoresheet for Round 3.
round_03_scores.jpg

Well done to the top three, as well as to all the other togs that entered!

Well Done to all competitors (y), Congratulations to the winners :clap:

Congrats to a worthy winner (y) and to everyone else that entered :clap:

Mike

Well done everyone, some very good photos, very difficult to just pick three.
Very well done to the winning three. Congratulations :clap:

Well done to Grendel, neonpollen and pthurst - all great shots and well done everyone else who entered. As ever a varied and entertaining selection of images - I do love the variety of interpretations on each of the themes so far.

Now on to 'Old'...:thinking:

Great job everyone and especially the three winners top job (y)

WOW! I was hoping just to get a vote but second place :eek:

Thanks to all that voted for mine and congratulations to pthurst & grendel and well done everyone that entered.

Congrats to the winners. Great shots :)

EDIT: And thanks Marcel for you time in putting this together :D

Congrats & well done all. The next round is stressing my tiny brain. We've already done the self-portrait joke? Next time I'm at the bingo, maybe I'll take a quick snap. :D

Congratulations to the winner and everyone who took part, there were some great shots which I found very inspiring. :clap:

Cheers Lee

Well done everyone :)

Was fun to enter (and I am very happy to have got 6 votes :) )

Yea top effort from everyone who entered.......especially Marcel who has to do that bit extra (y)

well done everybody!

Hey I picked 2 out of the first 3 :)

Well done all!

me to and in the right order
well done to everyone and thanks to whoever voted for mine(y)

congrats to the winners and everyone who entered:clap: :clap:

Congratulations to all the winners well done and to everyone who entered :clap: :clap:

Wow, I can't belive 3rd place ::blush:: Well done to Neonpollen and pthurst, glad you beat me coz yours are stunning, I love them both. Thanks for putting this together Marcel (y)

Well done to the top 3! There were some great shots there!

And just like to say thanks to the 6 peeps that voted for mine... a bit of a twist on the 'Movement' theme, so I wasn't sure how well it'd go down!

I voted for you. I really like that shot. Has a slightly disturbing almost surreal edge to it (y)

Thanks Mohain...err.. :thinking: :LOL:

...to be honest I thought no one would like it....it was kinda ugly, but intriguing
and interesting at the same time I thought...seem some of you thought so too...thanks for noticing it guys, (y)

... Makes a whole afternoons work and several hundred images of plastic bags floating in the wind with odd pedestrians ...seem well worthwhile, and I learnt loads too, which is the whole point for me...in this instance anyway.

Congrats guys. I picked 2 out of 3 as well. I won't say which one I wouldn't have picked :LOL:

All entries were pretty worthy actually except mine - I never "moved" fast enough to get on in.

I've just received my winning print... It looks very nice so let me express my thanks to everyone once again.

Best wishes

Paul

Back