Princess? - I Don't Think So!

Name
Quaker
Edit My Images
Yes
More Chocolate Lab puppies!

Hardly Princess like!

not-lady-like.jpg

Awwwww, I hate dogs and even I think they're cute!

Chris

What a couple of little cuties. I think Choclate Labs are just adorable all the time.

Tom N.

They are delightful. They both your dogs?

Gary.

Well for now they are. We have bred a litter of Chocolate labs and we are now approaching the 8th week. They all start going to their new homes this weekend.

There may well be a few tears I can tell you!

Well for now they are. We have bred a litter of Chocolate labs and we are now approaching the 8th week. They all start going to their new homes this weekend.

There may well be a few tears I can tell you!

Aww bless. Lovely wee dogs.

Lovely shots Mark,

I don't envy you tomorrow when they start leaving, Mark has been kind enough to let us visit his pups regularly over the last 7 weeks and we will be sad when they go. Theese must be some of the best cared for pups out there, so there will be some very lucky new owners !!(y)

Dean

Lovely shots Mark,

I don't envy you tomorrow when they start leaving, Mark has been kind enough to let us visit his pups regularly over the last 7 weeks and we will be sad when they go. Theese must be some of the best cared for pups out there, so there will be some very lucky new owners !!(y)

Dean
Cheers Dean!

Today went better than expected and I just managed to hold it together :crying: . The new owners have already sent us a photo and the pup seems to be making herself at home!

Back