Print Exchange 2 *Recipient Details Sent*

Sent mine the week before last. Not received anything yet...

Haven't received yet (I cheated and requested my sender delay sending because of holiday absence)

Not sent yet either, again because of not being at home, intend to rectify that this week.

received mine but haven't sent mine yet. Just been super busy!
I will post mine next week sometime (printed already.... well ages ago!)

I've just sent my image off for printing. So hopefully it'll be with me in a few days. I'm having it sent to me first so I can check the quality. I haven't sent away for printing before, so i wanted to see how it looks. I would print at home, but have mixed results and I haven't used my printer for over a year, so the ink and print head have dried out.
It'll also allow me to assess if it's more viable having my prints done by a professional print lab. I hope so, because I hate printing at home.

Print received yesterday, thank you.

Printing mine over the weekend and hopefully will be sent out on Monday.
First serious print on the new printer, testers look decent so happy enough with it

Print received yesterday
Thanks
Will add to my collection

Mine arrived today and it's incredible. Subject matter is something I've always wanted to be good at but never had the patience to learn how to do properly. It's a lovely photo and is up on the cork wall with my other prints. Many many thanks to the sender. Right up my street :)

Print now in the pillar box and hopefully with my recipient on Tuesday

Opened my received print today and its excellent
Could have been handpicked for me, mount and frame will be added in the near future.

Its quite similar to the print I sent for the first exchange, uncanny choice because that was never published anywhere

Thanks very much to my sender.

So according to the note that accompanied the image I received, I 'drew the short straw'.

If that's the case then I'll happily take a truckload of short straws.

I love the image I received. I find it inspiring and totally not a subject or style I have ever considered but boy does it work. I can learn from this image.

Thank you.

So according to the note that accompanied the image I received, I 'drew the short straw'.

If that's the case then I'll happily take a truckload of short straws.

I love the image I received. I find it inspiring and totally not a subject or style I have ever considered but boy does it work. I can learn from this image.

Thank you.

Following on from this post I just re-cropped my image that I sent out to have more negative space (as per the print I got) and I much prefer it. So my apologies to my recipient who is getting the original version pf my print.

Received mine today. Very happy with it. But will comment more when we have the reveal.

I think it might well be time for the reveal thread now so many prints have been received.

Will try and get it going today

My print is on the reveal thread now, so lets see what you have all got.

Think its interesting to see what people choose to send.

Back