• On this Thread

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • On New Reveal Thread

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Not At All

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking about having the next print swap to coincide with the end of the summer holidays.
So names in and notified by mid August then prints sent out by end of September.

Same format and if needs be will cheat a little to make sure recipients are different from this time.
Any comments for or against and as ever suggestions very much appreciated.

Will start a new thread nearer the time for those interested.
Thanks

very much interested to take part again.
I'd appreciate sending to a different person (and receiving from a different person). simply to keep things more interesting and "meet" new people via. pictures.

very much interested to take part again.
I'd appreciate sending to a different person (and receiving from a different person). simply to keep things more interesting and "meet" new people via. pictures.

Very much what I had in mind to ensure different senders/recipients.
I kept a spreadsheet of who sent what where so can sort it out to be different this time.

Very much what I had in mind to ensure different senders/recipients.
I kept a spreadsheet of who sent what where so can sort it out to be different this time.
If you have a spreadsheet then all you might to do is rotate/shift the names by one cell and just make sure no one is sending to themselves

If you have a spreadsheet then all you might to do is rotate/shift the names by one cell and just make sure no one is sending to themselves

Exactly what I was going to do and insert new names if any in place of those who may drop out.

Great minds think alike or is it fools never differ?

Fab idea! I had fun both receiving and sending.

Let's see if my recipient feels the same when the print arrives with them tomorrow ;)

I believe my print has arrived, so thank you very much to the sender
It will be opened tomorrow when I haven't got what seems like half a tube of silicone sealant on my hands.

Anyone not received a print, closing day is today 12th July

New exchange to start soon, will post details either today or tomorrow

Back