Printing at the Photography Show

Name
Col
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wondering if it is possible to get prints done at the photography show?
It would be nice to get a few a3 prints done of some of my shots but i would ideally like the chance to see the sort of quality and finishes that some vendors produce before buying so i am just wondering if any of the exhibitors offer this as a service at the show.

Cheers

Col

I've not noticed that service being offered at the show, but there are usually a few stands demonstrating printers with prints being produced throughout the day - perhaps you could persuade them to print your images.

Chris

I've not noticed that service being offered at the show, but there are usually a few stands demonstrating printers with prints being produced throughout the day - perhaps you could persuade them to print your images.

Chris

Nice one thanks, i saw that sort of thing going on at digital splash last year which is where the idea came to me from, i may take the photos i want to print on a pen drive/memory card and chance my arm, can't hurt to try and it's not like its a big weight to lug around on the day!

If you ask nicely you might even get a print from one of those large format roll printers, there's usually a couple of those on display.

Chris

There is a company fineartphoto giving free A2 print from new Canon 2000 printer. In real life its a A3+ once the large border is removed. And the queue is LOOONG.

It is easier just to order some from cheap ones from DSCL if it is for personal archive.

It's a bit late now - but I think if you are genuinely interested in buying the printers, they might print off something for you. They offered that to me at the Canon stand last year (on their paper of choice), but I didn't have my computer with me nor USB stick. I couldn't decide between their models, and ended up going up the chain to a higher model!

Back