Programmable Mouse

having been a gamer for many many years and pretty much had and used all the top gaming mouse out there, i would fully recommend for comfort and ease of use with great software the steelseries rival 600 . ive had several razer mice, and still have the logitech G 502 but the rival 600 wins. it has 3 side buttons, left and right top buttons, rear top button and mouse wheel thats clickable. all buttons can be programmed for keys, macros, commands or disabled. If you want wireless look at the rival 3 or the expensive rival 650

Last edited:
OK, I've just checked my Logitech Master 2 (perfect mouse for Excel - hello, sideways scroll). It uses the Logitech options software so it's likely you would find the same answer on any reasonably advanced Logitech.

1. You cannot turn off the right button - it just won't let you reassign right button to anything
  2. You can swap left and right (though from your post that sounds unlikely to be helpful)
  3. You CAN assign any other button (except the left) to work as a right button. Most obvious would be the Gesture button which sits almost forgotten about under your thumb.
Thanks, I'll ave a look. I'd also ave to check with IT as they'd ave to be the ones to install anything

To make this work, IT will need to install Logitech Options - but it's from a pretty solid company and if you can't use a right button then you have a pretty good case under disability legislation that they would need to install it for you.

Back