Project: Collective30 - Discussion

The last pic has been done and a great shot it is too.. just sad that it has finished now. i feel chuffed to rocks that i was apart of it.. thank you Gaz

I cannot thank you guys enough for the past 30 days, you have completed a project that I dreamt up and honestly wasn't sure I could get off the ground. Massive thanks to marcel for getting it on an announcement and queueing you guys up, apologies to the film shooters though - this project just couldn't work without the continued uploads!
I do have a 365 planned... Although it won't continue on from this mini project. I'd like to set it up on it's own and run it under it's own domain and try and get it viral(I wish haha)

Each and every participant is an absolute gem for helping out and if money wasn't so sparse I would have offered each an everyone of you a print of what you shot as a thank you. Maybe some day In the future I could try and sort it out for you.

Once again, this could have flopped greatly when an unexpected turn in my life cropped up but the MIGHTY TP shone through,

Thank you all, thank you :)

Its been amazing seeing all the different work on here over the past month, i cant believe its wizzed by so quickly! Heres to Gary and everyone who took part, mini "whoosh" to everyone!

:banana:

a coffee table book of this would have been a great thing but i would have no idea how the hell that would work.. just such a wounderful project t be part of

Thanks to you Gary
Been a real pleasure being part of the "Collective 30 Project."
Allan [Albi] :cool:

yep - certainly been a real pleasure to be part of it ;)

nice job Gary and Wibbly keeping it going (y)

I have requested that the entries thread is now locked down to preserve what you guys have achieved.

Back