Puffins! (Farne Islands)

Joe T

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
A selection of the little ones. I couldnt pick between them, so you've got quite a few :p

DSC_7663vs.jpg

DSC_7862vs.jpg

DSC_7885vs.jpg

DSC_7999vs.jpg

DSC_8018vs.jpg

Great shots especially number 5, hope one day i get a chance of shooting these, but i doubt i could do them justice(y)

Excellent set Joe, it will have to be no6 for me - a classic puffin pose :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

and :love:

Fabulous Joe, I dont think I can come close to these but I will have a go! ;)

PS: Nice things written so as not to look bitter and twisted, will shout abusives to you from my study! :D

Last edited:
A great set of images mate i like the lot if i had to pick it would be 1,2,5 & 8

look forward to seeing some more

Regards

Richard

All excellent Joe but if I had to pick favorites I think No3 & 4. :)

Couldn't you have cleaned the crap off the rocks before you took No1? :shrug: :p :D

Great shots there, gives me something to try and match when I'm there in a couple of weeks time. I bet the weather spoils things for me though

Absolutely beautiful shots, nice crisp, clean and good light.:clap:

4, 5,6, and 8 for me However I do like them all .....great images Joe... (y)

John

5# in coming puffin , is my pick out of a very nice set . Hopefully lot's of sand eel's this year for the young (y)

Excellent set Joe - 3, 5 & 8 work best for me.

Really good set Joe, hard to choose a fav, just marginally 5 & 6 for me, like them all though (y)

Great set Joe, and nice in-flights, spent many a happy time filling my card with just missed the puffin shots. Looks like you had a canny day on the Farnes. The sights, the sounds, and not to forget the smells linger :LOL:

Back