Wild Ravens

dragonfly

Advertiser
Name
Des
Edit My Images
No
My corvids portfolio is pretty slim so I was glad to be able to photograph them recently. Ravens are one of my favourites. They're very smart and thus not very easy to get close to. This one was taken at 700mm. Quite like it in mono, what do you think?

raven-m.jpg

raven-c.jpg

Colour for me. Love the subtle colours in the feathers, to me it brings out the detail in the feathers more.

Excellent work, monochrome is just perfect :)

I prefer colours.

I understand your wanting the B&W but the Colour shot as said does bring it alive more, seldom do we see these lovely Birds so close and get to see the real colours on them.
Other than that, A lovely shot.

Colour for me. Love the subtle colours in the feathers, to me it brings out the detail in the feathers more.

Excellent work, monochrome is just perfect :)

I prefer colours.

Wooo ... much better in colour, a bit of blood!

I understand your wanting the B&W but the Colour shot as said does bring it alive more, seldom do we see these lovely Birds so close and get to see the real colours on them.
Other than that, A lovely shot.
Thank you for all your input. I can see what you mean by the colour version.

I like both but I like the color better, The different colors of the feathers makes more contrast and interest I think.

Colour for me too - I like the warm background and to see the colours in the feathers.

Lovely shot with perfect timing. Were they fighting over the food or sharing it?

Back