really grinds my gears!!!

So would a .22 rimmy
But there would be absolutley no evidence left with the "50" :D

:LOL:...........(y)

Not that one would condone such an act............of course.

Why not...just feeding bits and bats to the Opossums and Raccoons that come into the yard at night.

Clog dancing mice in the attic!
Totally lost me!

Tumbleweed
if you had mice in the attic you would understand
BTWtumbleweed needs "::" to work
:tumbleweed: ;)

:LOL:...........(y)

;)

Why not...just feeding bits and bats to the Opossums and Raccoons that come into the yard at night.

Unfortunately our gun laws are a little stricter than yours :D

Last edited:
Grammar is one of my things - incorrect use of the apostrophe especially. Spelling is another - how often do you see definitely spelled definately. As someone has already posted - the use of lens, no such word.

Specsavers. Adverts on TV. Drivers who don't indicate. Gardening. Politicians. Local councils.

Oh, and I nearly forgot - Facebook.

I think everything else has already been covered.

Last edited:
if you had mice in the attic you would understand
BTWtumbleweed needs "::" to work
:tumbleweed: ;)

;)

Unfortunately our gun laws are a little stricter than yours :D

Actually in the county I live in it is unlawful to discharge a firearm including a air rifle anywhere except hunting area or range but the natives don't take a lot of notice of that law.

I do wish mr go compare would go jump of a big cliff...

however I do like alexander ;)

In an ideal world, Mr Go Compare would land on Alexander and get a meerkat enema.

Internet in general, not aimed at TP directly although there are certainly posters guilty of this on here as well.

Forum posts that are less than a sentence.
When I am subscribed to a thread/check new posts, see a new reply to something I'm watching, click and it's a less than a sentence and adds nothing to the conversation bar a +1 post count.

The former two wind me up pretty much everywhere but on any photo forum/thread/flicker account where someone has posted a picture it really annoys me to the point of walking away lest I finally crack and and get myself banned. They took the time to create something they want to share, it wouldn't kill you to take a few seconds more to actually look at the picture, form an opinion and share it with the OP would it. :bang:

Forum posts that are less than a sentence.
When I am subscribed to a thread/check new posts, see a new reply to something I'm watching, click and it's a less than a sentence and adds nothing to the conversation bar a +1 post count.

:plus1:

:exit:

Internet in general, not aimed at TP directly although there are certainly posters guilty of this on here as well.

Forum posts that are less than a sentence

The former two wind me up pretty much everywhere but on any photo forum/thread/flicker account where someone has posted a picture it really annoys me to the point of walking away lest I finally crack and and get myself banned. They took the time to create something they want to share, it wouldn't kill you to take a few seconds more to actually look at the picture, form an opinion and share it with the OP would it. :bang:

To each there own I suppose Me if its a photo someone has posted and I like it I will just say I like it, if I dont like it I don't usually comment I'm not an expert. If I post a photograph I am satisfied if someone just say's I like it, if they don't like it and give C&C good but I may not agree with them.

Just to make you really laugh I was in Cambridge the other week with the family, pushing William's wheelchair into the back of an adapted van (ramp and everything) whilst the OH was struggling with her crutch (suffers from MS) and some, cough, lovely old lady, cough asked me what I was doing as I needed a blue badge to park in this spot :bat::bat::bat:

I had something similar on Sunday, I parked in the blue badge space got out and walked to the back of the car, some oik having a fag outside the door mumbled something in my direction until I opened the door to help my 86 year old mother in law out.

I think people are ****ed off because they want to park there but can't, her blue badge is always in our car but I would never use it without her being in the car, I'm sure a lot do though even if it's only for the free parking

Actually in the county I live in it is unlawful to discharge a firearm including a air rifle anywhere except hunting area or range but the natives don't take a lot of notice of that law.

Ah Ok didn't realise, I spent sometime in SD and they are pretty lax on the whole gun thing ;)

Ah Ok didn't realise, I spent sometime in SD and they are pretty lax on the whole gun thing ;)

Thats one of the things I hate about the States, the laws changing from one location to another. You have Federal law, state law, county and city then to make it worse this supersedes that and that supersedes the other any wonder I don't know if I am coming or going :shake:

Concealed carry permit. Some states give them some don't. Some city's in a state that allows it do not allow it. Some states have reciprocal agreements with other states some don't. Some states say concealed carry only some say open carry (on the hip in plain view) only.

Thats one of the things I hate about the States, the laws changing from one location to another. You have Federal law, state law, county and city then to make it worse this supersedes that and that supersedes the other any wonder I don't know if I am coming or going :shake:

Concealed carry permit. Some states give them some don't. Some city's in a state that allows it do not allow it. Some states have reciprocal agreements with other states some don't. Some states say concealed carry only some say open carry (on the hip in plain view) only.

Why should anyone other than a law officer find it necessary to carry a gun either concealed or on the hip?

Why should anyone other than a law officer find it necessary to carry a gun either concealed or on the hip?

Because its their legal right ;)

Because its their legal right ;)

And, just in my opinion in large crowded city's it is often a case of the biggest baddest bullying or being a predator of the weak.

A few weeks ago in my area there was a slight traffic altercation car-motorcyclist no damage in fact no contact. The motorcyclist followed the car until it stopped in a hospital parking lot, a 66 year old man going to visit his wife was dragged out of his car and was being been beaten severly....untill the elderly man managed to pull out his piece and shoot him. Well done

cdiver2 said:
And, just in my opinion in large crowded city's it is often a case of the biggest baddest bullying or being a predator of the weak.

A few weeks ago in my area there was a slight traffic altercation car-motorcyclist no damage in fact no contact. The motorcyclist followed the car until it stopped in a hospital parking lot, a 66 year old man going to visit his wife was dragged out of his car and was being been beaten severly....untill the elderly man managed to pull out his piece and shoot him. Well done

I don't know him but with actions like that I feel me and the old man should be friends.

Just a few of things that rile me :-
- Apple fanboys... its just a laptop but more expensive
- Drivers who don't indicate
- Grammar Nazis
- People who are miserable for no reason
- Smartarses

Dog owners who think everyone should love their dog the way they do. I don't care that he's little Jimmy's pet, I don't appreciate a dog running at me sniffing my balls and crack with filthy paws and drooling jaws. I'm sure it's an important part of your family but I'll always hate the little **** so kindly keep it on a short leash and under control ;)

TriggerHappy said:
Dog owners who think everyone should love their dog the way they do. I don't care that he's little Jimmy's pet, I don't appreciate a dog running at me sniffing my balls and crack with filthy paws and drooling jaws. I'm sure it's an important part of your family but I'll always hate the little **** so kindly keep it on a short leash and under control ;)

Lmao really made me chuckle.

dogs of leashes on bridal ways when cycling! keep them on the leash your dog will come off worse i gurantee it! Its always the little muts as well!

people walking 4 abreast coming the other way with no room to get around them, i have resorted to charging at them now!

practise what you preach! if you want something doing, however you are not preared to do it yourself then my response might be slightly on the negative side.

if i say i want to be alone, it means i want to be alone, i dont want to talk, i dont want to do something or go anywhere!

women grind my teeth sometimes too! want to be treated equally however it suits them just fine to play the 'its unfair because i am a lady' card. (i know this is not all women)

i really want the t-shirt that says....

NO... I HAVEN'T GOT A F***ING NECTAR CARD

or a Tesco Clubcard
or a Co-Op membership card
or a Shell Points card

and if you're waiting to come out of a junction in the car and i flash my lights and slow down.. it means i'm letting you out. If i then flash another 3 times and come to a standstill it means i'm really letting you out but you need to get a move on... if i then stick the V sign up and drive off in a cloud of dust it means YOU are a turd.

and if you're waiting to come out of a junction in the car and i flash my lights and slow down.. it means i'm letting you out. If i then flash another 3 times and come to a standstill it means i'm really letting you out but you need to get a move on... if i then stick the V sign up and drive off in a cloud of dust it means YOU are a turd.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I feel your pain (y)

I'm fairly sure that flashing your lights means "I'm coming through" or is the visual equivalent to a toot of the horn. Most people seem to use it as a signal to indicate that another driver can have the right of way but if an accident were to be caused by somebody assuming the flash meant that, the court case could be interesting!

I'm fairly sure that flashing your lights means "I'm coming through" or is the visual equivalent to a toot of the horn. Most people seem to use it as a signal to indicate that another driver can have the right of way but if an accident were to be caused by somebody assuming the flash meant that, the court case could be interesting!

According to the highway code you are quite correct ;)
According to the HGV drivers code
One long flash I'm coming through, (so get out of the ****ing way :D)
two short flashes you can come through (y)

Though not all of its rules represent law, the Highway Code states "Only flash your headlights to let other road users know that you are there. Do not flash your headlights in an attempt to intimidate other road users".

So - no it's not correct. You are merely warning other road users you are there

Though not all of its rules represent law, the Highway Code states "Only flash your headlights to let other road users know that you are there. Do not flash your headlights in an attempt to intimidate other road users".

I just knew someone would be bored enough look it up :D

Last time I taught it that was correct.

Another small point - people refer to drivers not indicating. If they have neither indicator on, they are indicating that they are going straight on (in road terme) so they are probably giving an incorrect indication.

Back