really grinds my gears!!!

Freelancers or contractors who complain that they don't get paid on bank holidays, or when they take annual leave or when they are off sick.

In IT, contractors earn a lot more than permanent employees but they always complain about not being paid on bank holidays. If u want to be paid when you are off sick then don't be a contractor... simples :)

Last edited:
I just knew someone would be bored enough look it up :D

Not at all, just remember that from my test all those years ago :LOL::LOL: Stuck out as it was the one of the things I read that was completely ignored by all drivers without fail :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ziggy©;3702005 said:
Freelancers or contractors who complain that they don't get paid on bank holidays, or when they take annual leave or when they are off sick.

In IT, contractors earn a lot more than permanent employees but they always complain about not being paid on bank holidays. If u want to be paid when you are off sick then don't be a contractor... simples :)
My experience is that they compain far more about taking holidays, as it costs them to go somewhere abroad, and they're not earning either!

Not at all, just remember that from my test all those years ago :LOL::LOL: Stuck out as it was the one of the things I read that was completely ignored by all drivers without fail :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Like most of the rules today come to that (y)

Extendable dog leads, or barking trip wires as a friend calls them.

People who try to steer supermarket trollies by leaning on them with their elbows.

People who stand right in front of me when I'm taking a photograph to ask "Are you taking pictures?"

"No I'm microwaving a whale."

- cruise ship passengers who seem to think we should give them all their photos for free

- people who say "ah can you do this shoot for free to add to your portfolio?" which usually gets the reply "no you moron , my portfolio is fine. If I wanted a shoot for a specific reason like that I would have come to you!"

Back