Reminder: Adobe offer £6.98pm until 28 August

I've had CC for some time, paying £8.57 per month. I think it's great value at this, this is even better. If you're wondering about it at all, my recommendation is to go for it.

I must look to see if I'm locked into that plan or if I can cancel and take this out at the lower price....

I registered for it yesterday. :)

I got the email weeks ago but I kept forgetting about it. Thankfully I remembered yesterday and joined.

This morning it ocurred to me that some people might have received the same email I received but forgot about it or might be thinking about getting Lightroom/Photoshop and this is, like you say, an amazing deal for both of them so I decided to post this so they do not miss it.

Last edited:
No problem.
As I said, I thought some people might want to benefit from this and it'd be a pity if they were to learn about this once the offer is finished.

I just cancelled my £8.57 pm and renewed at £6.98 pm via their online customer services - all seems to have gone very smoothly. That's another few quid saved. :)

+1

Many thanks for the reminder. I too have just switched from my current £8.57 plan (due to renew in November) to the new £6.98 offer (12 months).

Now what shall I do with the £19.08 saved? The possibilities are simply endl...er....actually somewhat limited, but appreciated none-the-less. :)

It's an unusual - but pleasantly so - situation where something that was already good value is actually falling in price. When I logged into my CC account, I was reminded that when I took out the offer - in December 2013, I was actually paying £8.78pm. Then it dropped without my intervention to £8.57. Now it's £6.58. It would be nice if it stayed around that figure as it's only $9.99 in the USA.

Thumbs up, as above posters just cancelled my existing subs with a support agent and re-ordered the new pricing (with a new AdobeID) :)

As a matter of interest is that £6.98 inc VAT or Ex VAT

Thumbs up, as above posters just cancelled my existing subs with a support agent and re-ordered the new pricing (with a new AdobeID) :)

I didn't need to change my Adobe ID. I was completely upfront as to my intentions with the rep. She went ahead and cancelled during the webchat and even sent me the link to sign up again for the new offer.

I didn't need to change my Adobe ID. I was completely upfront as to my intentions with the rep. She went ahead and cancelled during the webchat and even sent me the link to sign up again for the new offer.
Mine wouldn't (i did ask), said i needed a new id but it's not the end of the world so all good :)

FWIW no need for me to change ID either.

Since my post above I've received an email confirming my old subscription will end tomorrow (I'm assuming they'll be no problem with the new one taking over). Also, I've had my cloud file storage reduced from 20GB down to 2GB - no loss for me.

FWIW no need for me to change ID either.

Since my post above I've received an email confirming my old subscription will end tomorrow (I'm assuming they'll be no problem with the new one taking over). Also, I've had my cloud file storage reduced from 20GB down to 2GB - no loss for me.

Got that email too.... hadn't noticed the storage reduction but then again I wasn't even aware of the feature!

Thanks for this. Just ordered now need to find a good guide!

Switched this morning.

I note it's actually a different plan name. The old one was called the 'Photoshop Photography Program', and the new one the 'Creative Cloud Photography Plan (one-year)'. Aside from the storage reduction and lower initial cost, it looks to be the same though.

Just switched now, took 10 mins with the help of the online chat. Who'd have thought 2 years ago we were all "it's a con, just wait until the end of the 12 months and the price will shoot up!" Hera I am enjoying the newer features for £2 pm less!

Btw the 8.57 only had 2gb of storage

Gutted missed it! Been on the CC plan since the beginning & it is excellent value even so so I'm not too worried :)

This offer is still live! I got it today in case anyone thinks they missed out :) I have had to sign up with a different email then cancel my old account, but no reinstalling etc. I was on the annual plan and have not incurred any charges for changing!

The Adobe page says it ran out on the 28th but it is still valid today! not a huge saving I know but every little helps!

Typical, checked yesterday and the offer was still on but as I was abroad and only on my phone didn't fancy signing up to it. Looked today and it is back to previous price.

I,d been thinking about it for a while waiting till i got new camera its up and running at that price:D

Should have posted this here instead of the other thread:

Anyone else here like me who cancelled existing plan to take out the £6.98 plan and have just been hit with two direct debits - one for £8.57 and one for £6.98......?

Should have posted this here instead of the other thread:

Anyone else here like me who cancelled existing plan to take out the £6.98 plan and have just been hit with two direct debits - one for £8.57 and one for £6.98......?
Not had that happen here. Last 8.57 payment for me was the 31st July next payment has been 1st Sept for £6.98.

Not had that happen here. Last 8.57 payment for me was the 31st July next payment has been 1st Sept for £6.98.

Hmmm. Need to call them or online chat. Just haven't had the chance yet.

Via photorumours.com this is back down to £6.85. Not checked the details to qualify yet.

Does that mean just that price for one month or until you cancel?

You have to sign up to 12 months. Not sure if that was same for the original offer. I think that after the 12 months it reverts to the original price.

Back