Renewing car tax?.

I've said for many years that this will continue to get worse, until the server owners and operators are held jointly and severally responsible for criminal activity using their hardware.

I also believe that any IP address, which is used for illegal activities, should be blocked on the backbone. Of course, those who believe that freedom to steal, intimidate and otherwise harm others, is a fundamental right, will hold a different opinion.

Link not working for me, I tax our cars at the post office and pay by cheque annually, but we’re in town often and just do things like this on a bar lunch day.:hug:

Censored the URL. If it's a scam, no point giving them SEO.

Fair enough. I think this was the site I clicked on -

https//vehicleinquiry.uk .

It came up when I searched on pay car tax online. It came up with my vehicle details OK but something just didn't feel right......

Which begs the question why didn't you go to the DVLA website? which is printed in BIG GREEN letters at the bottom of the renewal notice.

As I mentioned in another thread, the amount of junk including scam emails I get has rocketed since I completed an online customer satisfaction survey after having my car serviced.

Not only do the owners of the online world need to take responsibility but also do companies who are clearly passing our details on to third parties without our consent.

Which begs the question why didn't you go to the DVLA website? which is printed in BIG GREEN letters at the bottom of the renewal notice.

my thought exactly lol

With 7 vehicles to deal with, the gov.uk link is in my favourites list.

Back