Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
That's sad to read Cobra :( Donut looked a lovely lady some great images too

Awww sorry to hear that Chris :(, lovely looking bird, not very old was she ?

That's sad to read Cobra :( Donut looked a lovely lady some great images too
Cheers Mark :)

Awww sorry to hear that Chris :(, lovely looking bird, not very old was she ?
About 2.5 years Ingrid, these things happen, she showed no signs of illness and was her usual cheerful self, "chatting" to me the night before,
when I fed her, she ate her tea and some point during the night she died.

Thanks for your kind words :)

Beautiful bird. Sorry to hear the sad news.

Sorry to hear this Chris, lovely looking bird, your photos do her justice and will serve as nice memories.

About 2.5 years Ingrid, these things happen, she showed no signs of illness and was her usual cheerful self, "chatting" to me the night before,
when I fed her, she ate her tea and some point during the night she died.

No age though is it and just getting experienced.
She does remind me of Honey though

Beautiful bird. Sorry to hear the sad news.
Sorry to hear this Chris, lovely looking bird, your photos do her justice and will serve as nice memories.
Cheers both I appreciate the kind words :)

No age though is it and just getting experienced.
She does remind me of Honey though
She wasn't as big or as aggressive, as Honey, but much more biddable, just the way I trained her to be :)

Sorry to read the news Chris. Excellent images to remember her by.

Missed this. Sorry to hear she's flown the coop, Chris. Hope the next one is as good to you and as good at his/her job.

Just caught these Chris ...that's so sad ...those are beautiful photos to treasure.
Thanks Susie :)

Missed this. Sorry to hear she's flown the coop, Chris. Hope the next one is as good to you and as good at his/her job.

Thanks Nod, :) The replacement is HERE she is as wild as a wild thing, ( out of the breeding chambers Sat, just gone) but starting to eat in my presence, and take bits of food from the glove.

Back