RIP Gary Coyle

Edit My Images
No
It is with great sadness that I have to announce the sad passing of a great guy & fantastic sports photographer Gary Coyle today.

My deepest thoughts to Cath & all his family.

Very sorry to read this, not that I knew Gary particularly well at all but had dealings with him via the forum. Thoughts and best wishes are with his family at this time.

:wideyed: Crikey, I knew he was ill, but that has come as a real shock. Very sad.

R.I.P Gary

Condolences to his family.

Last edited:
Very sad
My thoughts go out to his family.

Sad indeed :( My condolences to his family

Condolences to all his family, only met him once on a camera deal we had, a very nice guy.

Only knew him in a virtual manner via this site, but came across as a good bloke.

My sympathies to those he has left behind

R.I.P Gary. A top bloke. I bought a lens off him once. Nothing but a gentleman.

Couldn't have put it better myself. Only knew him on the forum and only knew he was ill after his kitchen thread.

My condolences to his real life friends and family.

Very sad to see this. I bought a couple of bits off him, the most recent just a couple of weeks ago. Rip Gary.

Sad to read this :(

I've been away from the forum for a while and knew nothing about it.

Thoughts are with his own.

That's a real shock to me. I haven't been around as much as usual and had no idea Gary was ill. Terrible news - I hope his family are coping okay. My condolences to them all.

Couldn't have put it better myself. Only knew him on the forum and only knew he was ill after his kitchen thread.

My condolences to his real life friends and family.

This.... having seen some of his posts he came across as a passionate photographer and all round great guy.

RIP Gary!

Very sad, like others I only knew him through the forum. Over the years I traded with Gary a few times in the classifieds, he was always excellent to deal with and nice guy too.

How awful. :(
RIP Gary.
My thoughts, too, are with his loved ones.

Very sorry to hear this. RIP and condolence to his family.

Like Graham having known him him for many a year and it is a very sad news to hear of his passing.
That Yorkshire charm of his and technical knowledge will be sorely missed also will his eye for a bargain.
Who can forget that photo at Salford of the Tigers player scoring in the snow
My condolences to Cath and his family
RIP Gary

Sad to hear, thoughts are with his family.

Wow, what a shock, Gary has always been a part of the forum ... I knew he had a medical problem recently as he posted a brief mention but had no idea of how serious it was.
Graham @Bluesman graham please pass on condolences to Gary's family.

Shocked and a bit gutted. :(

Thoughts are with his family and those who were touched by him in real life.

That is very sad news indeed, like others have mentioned, I only knew him from the forum and following his kitchen thread, found out he was ill...

RIP Gary ....

:(

I didn't always see eye to eye with Gary, but his Passion, Knowledge and Enthusiasm to help others will be sorely missed from here. My condolences and thoughts go out to his family.

sad to hear that r.i.p Gary

Very sad to hear this. Heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

Heartfelt condolences to his family

Really sad news, I am another that only knew Gary through the forum, but have had some dealings with him, top bloke and superb sports photographer!

Sincere condolences to Gary's family.

Very sad news and I too thought, I wonder how he was doing only a day or two ago....rip Gary.

Back