RIP Gary Coyle

A sad loss to this forum - deepest condolences to his family and those who knew him personally. RIP

My condolences to his family

Such sad news.

I met Gary once when I bought something from him. Such a nice guy - whilst he wasn't shy in sharing his views, he was always very helpful and knew his stuff.

RIP Gary and condolences to his family and loved ones.

Gary wasn't someone I knew - but certainly felt his presence across the forum. If you'd asked me to name any user - he'd have certainly been at the top of my list. Always found his posts interesting and informative. Always sad to see someone go.

Really horrible to read this, he will be remembered by myself personally. Such tragic news and loss.

My thoughts are with his family during this time.

Last edited:
RIP Gary.

RIP Gary and condolences to the family and friends.
The Kitchen he built for his wife was a truly wonderful parting gift

Last edited:
A sad loss to the forum and more importantly his family and friends. I wish them all the strength and courage at this sad time.

I'm so shocked and sorry to hear of his passing RIP Gary my thoughts and condolences go to your family and friends.
Your contributions here will be greatly and sadly missed by all.

Sad news indeed, thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP

Very sad news, Gary gave some great advice on here and he will be sorely missed.
Condolences to his family.

Very sad to hear this, my thoughts are with his family.

I'm going to miss his economy of words and get straight to the point - Yorkshire style!

RIP Gary

Sad news indeed, never met the man but would listen to the advice he gave on this forum.
RIP Gary, condolences to his family.

I am very sorry to have just read this.:sorry:

I didn't know Gary, very sad news. I enjoyed his posts As mentioned by others, he was one of the forum members who had a presence.

This is very sad news :( My condolences to his family and friends. He was with TP almost from the beginning.
Often outspoken but always with reason. He was a long standing member of the forum who will be sadly missed by many.

R.I.P.

My condolences to his family and friends :(

Recently bought a flash from him, seemed like a straight up bloke.
Sad news to hear.
R.I.P Gary.

Very sorry to hear this [emoji853]

R.I.P

So sad. Only new him though TP.
Will be a big lost here.

R.I.P Gary like others only knew him via the forum but seemed a decent bloke. Thoughts go out to the family.

Back