RIP Gary Coyle

Blimey, shocking news. I bought some filters off of Gary last year and he was an absolute gent.

RIP Mr Coyle

This is terrible ....... he always made a really big contribution to the forum and was very helpful and fair

I am just shocked

RIP Gary and sincere condolences to his family

Only just seen this..so sad to hear.Spoke with Gary a fair bit on here and seemed a great guy, such a loss.My thoughts go out to his family and close friends. R.I.P Gary

Very sad and such a shame. Like most people on here I think I had bought stuff off him!!! Best wishes and thoughts to his family.

Came as a BIG shock to me, his name was always prominent on the forum, I bought a satnav from him, I'll think of him every time I use it.

Hadn't he just finished renovating the kitchen?

Yes he had, he detailed it in his thread titled "My parting gift before I leave" :(

Very sorry to hear this, I knew he was ill but hadn't realised how ill or how soon it'd come.

I've bought a few bits from him over the last year or so and a top chap to deal with.

Thoughts with his friends and family.

Absolutely tragic news.....my condolences to Cath, Jordan and Niall.

Bob

Now and again you hear of a good person/photographer sadly passing away, Gary was both of those and will be sadly missed.

This is such a shock, I've dealt with gary in the past. I was in talks with him to buy his D750 when he told me about his illness.

Not good news at all.

Thoughts go out to his family

Very sad news indeed.
Losing some-one like Gary on a forum like this is like losing a distant relative.
You don't actually know them very well at all, but feel like you do.
His advice and his presence will be sadly missed.
RIP Gary, and my thoughts are with his family at this sad time.

Another one who bought something from Gary and all I can do is repeat what everyone else has said - a great bloke to deal with, and the sort of guy who helped make this forum what it is.
Condolences to your family, and thanks to you Gary.

Really sad news. RIP Gary.

So sad to hear this :(

Like so many on here I only "knew" Gary as a member of this forum ... and what a helpful member he was. I'm sure we will all miss his input but my thoughts and condolences go to his real life family and friends.

Terrible news , just noticed this thread , will be sadly missed , RIP Gary

Oh my word, always held Gary in very high esteem, had quite a few good chats with him over the 10 years I have been here and he always came across as a proper gent. he will be very greatly missed by many people across this forum and by all his friends and family.

R.I.P Gary, one of the legends on TP

Quite shocked. Never new Gary personally, but always respected what he had to say on here. My condolences to his friends and family :(

Did not know him personally but RIP

One day you are there and the next day there is a hole where a sole once sat.
I hope you are at peace Mr Coyle and I will include your name in our prayer circle this day.
be at peace.

Wait, what? Wow I didn't even..

Um, never met Gary in person but been involved in a few discussions with him over the years. Always seemed like a pretty sound and knowledgeable guy.

My deepest sympathy and my thoughts to his family and friends..

ah no gutted, was messaging him the last few weeks and only heard about his illness. Terrible :(

Didn't know Gary outside of TP but he was always helpful with feedback and advice.
He will be sorely missed.
Condolences to his loved ones.
:(

Didn't really have much interaction with Gary on the forum but it's always sad to hear news like this. Thoughts are with his family and friends.

Back