Round 3 of the photography competition - ends 22nd May

dod said:
I'd forgotten about this :( 24 hours to get something :shock:

TUT, TUT, TUT there have been many reminders [smilie=n: [smilie=w:

You still have time to submit something 8)

IanC_UK said:
dod said:

Yeah its a worry ! lol

Shame i havent got a couple more days, am off to edinburgh for 2 days with work starting monday ! lol

No luck! Orible place is Auld reeky :)

Hmmm.... I reckon there's a lot of gamesmanship going on here and everyone is sitting on masterpieces!! :LOL:

CT said:
Hmmm.... I reckon there's a lot of gamesmanship going on here and everyone is sitting on masterpieces!! :LOL:

I was sitting on something but I can assure you it is no masterpiece :shock:

This is all quite exciting from this side of the competition. I am sure that I won't score any points but it's great fun being involved :LOL:

Steve said:
dod said:

TUT, TUT, TUT there have been many reminders [smilie=n: [smilie=w:

You still have time to submit something 8)[/quote]

heh, not so much that I'd forgotten but that the date crept up without realising. Anyway went in for a bottle of wine and got two, just need to decide which one ;)

Anyway went in for a bottle of wine and got two, just need to decide which one

drink em both then :wink:

mine went in ages ago, so cant change anything now, lol

good luck to everyone

MP 8)

feeson said:
Steve said:
...... I am sure that I won't score any points ....

The day that happens I'll be out on a date with Halle Berry.

Thanks for having so much confidence in my ability but thats the fun of the competition in this format. Ideally people won't know which entries belong to which member (although I must admit some are easy to spot) and only one person knows how the voting is going. I don't even know how many entries we have.

We'll just have to wait and see :LOL:

MyPix said:
drink em both then :wink:

hehe, I meant I'd got two pictures ;) Although I did also get two bottles of wine :)

feeson said:
So much for you having confidence in me getting Halle Berry between the sheets :LOL:

I thought you had better taste than that, I am sure she would find you irresistable :wink: :LOL: (btw Halle Berry is stunning) just not in your class. :wink:

Can't wait to see the pics. The theme should produce some really lovely shots.

Yes the deadline is 18.00 although Matt is handling this round for me so it will depend on what time he closes the competition if he is out today.

I fully expect some stunning shots for this round despite all the complaints, I am sure that it was just a guise to fool the opposition. :shock:

Steve said:
I fully expect some stunning shots for this round despite all the complaints, I am sure that it was just a guise to fool the opposition. :shock:
Don't build your hopes up, as mine is nothing to write home on a postcard about :LOL:

IanC_UK said:
If you dont enter you cant win as they say, mind you i have entered and i still wont ! lol ;)

There will only be three people "placed" due to the way the points are dished out but everyone is a winner. Remember it is through the challenge of shooting a specific subject (maybe even one that you wouldn't normally shoot) and the feedback recieved during the critique that should help us all.

Phew :roll: Made it with one minute to go with a 3 year old nephew trying to take over my keyboard [smilie=a:

feeson said:
Phew :roll: Made it with one minute to go with a 3 year old nephew trying to take over my keyboard [smilie=a:[/quote]

Nothing like a last minute entry then? :LOL: You have had a full month and still need every minute [smilie=i: [smilie=w:

TBH I have a heck of a lot of stock that fitted the bill but to enter the spirit of things I wanted to get something after the topic came up plus getting to grops with the now photochop - failed there though :)

The Competition is officially closed.

All 17 entries are awaiting one of our admin team to make them visible to the world. (come on slakers) :D

Good luck with your voting as like with the previous rounds, we have a very good quality of entries.

Please take a look at the entries HERE
Take your time when deciding which are your favorite three, then PM your descision to me.

Once again Good luck

Matt

Please use the following format to send your voting:

1. (number)
2. (number)
3. (number)

minus the brackets.
This will make it quicker and easier to collate the voting.
Thanks

well i was lucky, my pooter went tits up today so i couldnt enter if i hadnt already...must upgrade laptop for future disasters

Sorry about that gents, had a technical hitch with the gallery but you should all be able to see the entries now.

Take your time deciding which three you are going to vote for and let Matt have them by 18.00 next Sunday.

Just viewed all the entries and i'm somewhat depressed now. :crying: Some beautiful pics.

KenCo1964 said:
Just viewed all the entries and i'm somewhat depressed now. :crying: ........

Yes indeed, I should heve just kept on playing with the nephew, some smashing shots there.

well done to all the entrants, great shots!!

Wow!! :shock:

That's going to be difficult to pick three out of those. Very impressive! 8)

The critique is going to be very easy though..

Pic 1 = excellent
Pic 2 = excellent
Pic 3 = excellent
Pic 4 = excellent
Pic 5 = excellent
Pic 17 = excellent

Easy really :D

I think all foreign destinations should be disallowed from competitions, because they make me jealous!

Steep said:
I think all foreign destinations should be disallowed from competitions, because they make me jealous!

Yer definetly :D Far too many nice entries there.

Steve said:
The critique is going to be very easy though..

Pic 1 = excellent
Pic 2 = excellent
Pic 3 = excellent
Pic 4 = excellent
Pic 5 = excellent
Pic 17 = excellent

Easy really :D

Very PC Steve ;) heheheh

But yes ! Critique will be easy ! LOL

Judging and voting ! Now thats a different story !

Well done everybody ! they are all stunning ! DAMNIT ! lol

Aargh, my firewalls blocking them, can anyone remember which settings I need to fix?

Matt said:
What firewall are you using?

If is norton have a look at THIS THREAD

Thanks Matt, Norton 2002, get that done when I get home :)

ooooooooh so that is my competition this time, hmmmm some very nice , ney some very very nice pics, good luck to everyone who entered. fingers crossed.

Don't forget to vote for your favorite 3 entries!!!

Send me a PM in the following format: (without the brackets)

1st (*)
2nd (*)
3rd (*)

And remember, all members are elegable to vote. :wink:

Back