Rugby World cup 2015 thread

60517391.jpg

:D

Shouldn't coaches have to meet the same nationality criteria that players do? ;) :p

Shouldn't coaches have to meet the same nationality criteria that players do? ;) :p

Well, if that were the case then there would be very few major international teams able to play!! More importantly, I really do feel that any international side should only be able to field players born in that country.

Mo Farah

Ok, I'm happy we won, and it was a big game, but really?

11225179_1205720396108471_5594677919534007825_o.png

I think they will lose to Fiji though.

Care to elaborate? not being pedantic just curious. Our injury list has got bigger than the national debt, but I would like to think we will beat the fijians,however maybe not with a bonus point! but if we do get 4 tries and Australia do a number on England it curtains for the hosts on Saturday regardless of the Wales -Australia result ( and just for the record, I can't see us within 10 of them). A bruising encounter no doubt awaits. How do you see the Eng-Aus game going? I think England will do them, but it is a close one to call.

EDIT: Nemani Nadolo is suspended ( the 20st winger) for the Wales clash.

Last edited:
How do you see the Eng-Aus game going? I think England will do them, but it is a close one to call.

I hope you're right. I think its probable that the Wales games has given England a bit of a wake up call. Hopefully they'll realise they can't play with that lack of discipline against top flight opposition. You may get away with the way the played against Fiji but play like that against Wales and Australia - you can and will be punished. As Wales showed them

Care to elaborate? not being pedantic just curious. Our injury list has got bigger than the national debt, but I would like to think we will beat the fijians,however maybe not with a bonus point! but if we do get 4 tries and Australia do a number on England it curtains for the hosts on Saturday regardless of the Wales -Australia result ( and just for the record, I can't see us within 10 of them). A bruising encounter no doubt awaits. How do you see the Eng-Aus game going? I think England will do them, but it is a close one to call.

EDIT: Nemani Nadolo is suspended ( the 20st winger) for the Wales clash.
I think a full strength Wales side would slaughter Fiji, however if my understanding is correct, Wales will be playing with a much depleted side due to injuries. This will also affect them, as it would any team, due to having players not used to playing together. Also, although Wales will of course be motivated to win, I don't think they will be as motivated as they were against England.

Reactions: mex
The forwards remain unchanged, 3 changes in the backs with Mathew Morgan at fullback for Liam Williams, Tyler Morgan at o/s centre for Scott Williams and Alex Cuthbert ( oh no!) back on the wing for Halam Amos. Both sides will be very much up for this one.

a few missed chances, but i'd take 2 tries and a decent lead after 30 minutes.

I wish George North had given us a few minutes to warm up before making a run. I nearly pulled a hamstring jumping out of my chair.

Anyone else find Dan Biggar's fidgeting rather irritating? :runaway:

Unquestionably he's a good kicker, but very irritating :)

Early days :D

You know whats next. You've a few days to think about it to. Although if England lose on Saturday then it doesn't matter* what happens when you play them.

* That said it does matter. I'm still betting whomever wins this group plays New Zealand in the final.

Someone mentioned today that Chris Robshaw had been caught speeding. Decided to go for the Speed Awareness Course rather than take the three points :exit:

Reactions: Nod
Hopefully a Canadian banana skin for the French... Wishful thinking

Looks like there will be a Blue Moon on Saturday at about 8.00pm ...

or maybe I should say there won't be one :)

The second one :) Yeah!

Hey have we got another game on?

Back