Rugby World cup 2015 thread

Stay at home. Watch it on a decent screen without p***ed d******ds jumping up every time something almost exciting happens, from a comfortable chair, possibly with a pause button so you can go for a pee whenever you need to (rather than fighting for an inch of space at the urinal at half time...), with a reasonably priced beer (if you want one) at little risk of being knocked over by the aforementioned over excitable d******ds.

Vive la Revolution!

France players ‘launch mutiny’ against coach Philippe Saint-André – reports
• Squad has ‘discreetly dismissed’ former wing before New Zealand match
• ‘A large majority of the team complains about his lack of charisma’

Quarter finals weekend is here, the knockout stage begins. I have a bit of a dilema, do I a) go into the city centre and watch the games in the ' Fan zone' or b) slum it in the local boozer and atleast get a seat? decisions,decisions...

Local boozer for me every time. Good crowd, good beer and good banter.

Having said that, I'm playing stay-at-home for this match :( (out all day tomorrow so have to stay fresh).

Bruce-Forsyth.jpg

Good game, good game :)

Bad luck...a very gallant attempt against RSA...still think the Welsh were the better side....

Last edited:
And they did (c### on the dragons!)

And there it was, gone. :(

It's been a good run though and I've really enjoyed watching. Good post-match interview by Sam, the boys did good.:clap:

Devastated. I thought Wales were fantastic, but credit to South Africa. I hope they go all the way from here.

This is getting ridiculous.

Roll on 1pm tomorrow.....the green army is on the march

Guess id better dig out my Irish jersey! Managed to get 2 tickets for the game, so me and my old man will be there. Lets just hope there'll be at least one northern hemisphere team in the semi finals....

V3N3hDLOGd-1200x1200.jpeg

I would like to see a northern hemisphere team in the semi finals....

but there is no way I would cheer on France.

So the Taffs will be watching the Semis with the English then !!

.........and don't worry the Welsh XV will applaud as England hold high the trophy for being the 1st host nation to ever to be booted out of RWC in the group stages.;)

Back