Run away - it's another 365!! :D

160409 : Mr. Perfect

And we all thought he didn't exist!

april16.jpg

170409 : Dandelion

april17.jpg

180409 : Beer!

More of this glorious weather please! Who'd have thought you could get a suntan in England.. in April!?!?!

april18.jpg

190409 : Baby Ferguson

As it got hotter Ferguson had to borrow a hat from his cousin, and a very pretty hat it was too. He didn't look too bothered though!

april19.jpg

thankyou :) I'd have liked a bit more sharpness on his face, but blimey these little guys can move can't they? First time I've photographed a rugrat, so hopefully will get better!

At least I can embarrass him when he gets older :LOL:

thanks Fabs :D

200409 : Niamh

Today, a shot of my beautiful, cheeky god-daughter.

april20.jpg

220409 : Ivory

In tribute to little Ivory cat who passed away unexpectedly yesterday afternoon. She was about 8-12 weeks old when this photo was taken almost 2 years ago. A lovely little kitty may she rest in peace.

*big hugs* to my lovely friends Dee & Daz who adopted little Ivy x

ivory.jpg

Last edited:
aye, beautiful little thing she was. :( Still, she was very, very loved and spoilt rotten during her short life, which I guess is all we could hope for :)

You always loved that picture :)

Thank you hun, Ive just had a good cry. I miss her so much xxx

240409 : Mr Bumble

It's that time of year (well, earlier than normal), when Mr Bee is making his presence known :)

april24.jpg

Bit of catching up to do! Been a very busy week.

250409 : Cats

april25.jpg

260409 : Just before you go into the cemetery where we walk Sally, there are some glorious flower beds. So full of rich and beautiful colours at this time of year.

April26.jpg

270409 : More flowers from the cemetery grounds

April27.jpg

280409 : I took this same photograph a year or two ago when I first got my 400D. I wanted to retake now I've learned a bit more and I'm pleased to say that I'm very happy with the improvement! If I remember, I'll dig out the original and post it for comparison.

April28.jpg

290409 : Another of Niamh in the sunshine

April29.jpg

300409 : Swarvoski roses I bought my Mum for her birthday.

April30.jpg

010509 : Royal Court Theatre, Liverpool. Here to see Shirley Valentine, I snapped a quick mobile shot of the detail over the stage. I've always loved the design inside this theatre. So evocative of another age.

May1.jpg

020509 : Made of Japan
May2.jpg

Last edited:
Went on a spontaneous few days away last week, so just catching up (it's all I ever seem to do!)

030509 : Topiary Deer

may3.jpg

040509 : Hever Castle

may4.jpg

050509 : 'Bleeding' Tree

may5.jpg

060509 : Bottoms Up

may6.jpg

070509 : Castle Gardens

may7.jpg

080509 : Hever Boating Lake

may8.jpg

090509 : Player at Hampton Court

may9.jpg

100509 : Eavesdropper in the Long Gallery at Hampton Court

may10.jpg

Last edited:
110509 : 'Henry VIII' at Hampton Court

may11.jpg

120509 :the Torture Tower at the Tower of London

may12.jpg

130509 : Raven on Tower Green

may13.jpg

Last edited:
There are a million shots of the London eye, so in that respect it must be hard coming up with a fresh angle, but you have managed that, great :)

thanks guys. I umm'd and ahh'd over that one for quite a while. I liked it but wasn't sure if anyone else would (specially don't like that black cable but hey ho, it wouldn't stay up without it).

Here's another - this is the 'shot' everyone gets I guess ;D

150509 : More London Eye

15May.jpg

I like that last London Eye picture, it's framed really nicely by the trees. I haven't seen it photographed from there before :)

thankyou all, I'm quite surprised that last one has had such a good response.

Today's is an older shot I found while sorting out some photos. Really liked this one which is from my fuji bridge days so thought i'd give it a space in the 365. I'd love to retake this now and see what's changed. Only a few months to wait and I can :D

may16.jpg

Last edited:
That last London Eye shot is so cool too, you really have an eye (haha) for composition on this one.

Back