Run away - it's another 365!! :D

handy aren't they!

i use my lappy as a background the other day lol

seems we girlys have the same ideas

Thanks Chilli & Shrub!

I’ve always been fascinated with eyes and how much they can say. William Shakespeare described them as “the windows to the soul” and he’s right - you can tell a lot by looking into someone’s eyes.

080902 : Eye Eye.

feb8.jpg

Not sure whether the ‘windows to the soul’ thing it works with cats. Some believe that animals don’t have souls, but I hope they’re wrong.

Not sure if the depth of field works on this one or just makes it difficult to focus.

090209 : Cat's Eye

feb9.jpg

Thanks Liss. Believe me, it's one of many, many attempts :p

Today's image:

Remember these? I know you can still get them but I'm talking to those who remember them from when they were little, before they went into the wilderness for a while. Now they're back. And bizzarely, they're bigger than they were before!

100209 : Nom

feb10.jpg

Boring I know, but a flowery quick play with my 40D :woot: (Can you tell I'm still madly in love with it :D)

feb11.jpg

Boring I know, but a flowery quick play with my 40D :woot: (Can you tell I'm still madly in love with it :D)

Still loving the series kitten, some beautiful cemetary shots and it's great to see you exploring different styles in photography.

I'm so pleased you're loving the 40D and it's gone to a good home. Keep up the great work! (y)

Bit of catching up to do really like the eye shots, especially the cat's looks amazing lovely colour, mmm drumsticks haven't had one of those in years going to have to search some out. Don't agree with the flower shot being boring I think its very nice (y)

Sean

Still loving the series kitten, some beautiful cemetary shots and it's great to see you exploring different styles in photography.

I'm so pleased you're loving the 40D and it's gone to a good home. Keep up the great work! (y)

Small world, Kitten bought your 40D, glad it's gone to a good home, shame I didn't buy it still :D

Small world, Kitten bought your 40D, glad it's gone to a good home, shame I didn't buy it still :D

True, but *very* pleased you managed to sort out your sensor dirt, it's so demotivating!

Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store for us Kitten! I'll stop hijacking your thread now soz!

:LOL: It's fine Justin, hijack away :D

As so many people are off from work tomorrow for a long St.Valentine's day weekend, I decided to make some cakes for the guys in the office - I had to make them a few days earlier than normal though to make sure everyone had a taste!

120209 : Fairy Cakes

feb12.jpg

I'm afraid they all went quickly! I made rolo brownies too *NOM*

Thanks both :D

they're very easy to make, and if you want to cheat you can buy fairy cake mix already made! No-one would ever know! :LOL:

very colourfull and looks very tasty, i was going to bake a cake today but never got around to doing it :(

Back