SamuelSlade007

RENEGADE!!!!!!
Name
Frank
Edit My Images
No
I'm up for the challenge ...

I'll commit mine...

1. Having only 1 prime lens its the star of the show the nifty fifty.... thank god i don't only have a 600mm as a prime
2. I intend a min of 3 shots a week...
3. no passes as i too am hardcore .. though many would say thats just the magazine collection propping my tv table up with....
4. They must all have the colour..??? red, blue, purple, orange..because this might look just as good as selective red colour monos ...
5. Every shot will be taken from a behind a double decker bus
6. in the event of lens cap failure i will submit a vintage seaside postcard from bournemouth
7. there will be no animal shots...
8. washing machines are not out of bounds....

Personally i'm not a beer drinker..i'd rather stick to the cooking sherry myself...

ps... rules 5 to 8 are void due to too much cooking sherry while posting entry...

..pps somebody wake me up when oktober comes... ....in less than 1 days time!!!!

Movember starts here
Decadancember starts here
Fresh OJ starts here
Gwyrddy dyffryn starts here
Mellow Yellow starts here
The Landscape Years starts here
- Departing from selective colour into a 'field' i rarely dipped into
Movie Mayhem starts here
- Having had a busy week....I almost gave up at this point, but combining my challenges means one photo, on a subject i can give more to.
Juno June starts here
- Marking both the return to selective colour (Pink) and a self portrait STILL on the movie theme carried over from Movie Mayhem
Jubilation July starts here
- Music is the flavour, Music and Jubilation. Along with my interpretation of band names as well as the usual self portrait still in the Movie Mayhem vein..
High Street start here
- The high street challenge was touted by Tezz, so i thought i'd encorporate it into my project. 31 images from along my 'High Street' albeit Church Street, but its my main thoroughfare. No self portraits
Kids TV 'Crime Scene' starts here
- September is my last month of my 366/365. I've taken more than enough images to fill the boot of a Austin Allegro, so i thought i'd put a spin on the theme and let you guess the kids tv shows (vintage for those old enough)
(link posted shortly)
separate thread will be posted to as a quiz for those less inclined to visit this thread.

So here's :beer: to a great 11 months and whatever may come from September AND BEYOND!! (y)

Thanks for LOOKING!!!!

Last edited:
Day 01

6200863364_db8307a6e2_z.jpg

I did take more today...but then realise my rule of including red...and what is any more iconic than the phone box... (y)

..this prime lens thing is harder than i thought... more practise in order..

good shot....i like the PoV...most would have taken a full frontal (iif you see what i mean!)

Nicely done..... I struggled today....

Cracking starter.

A nice trio of K6's there Kev. Well done!

As to keeping red as a theme... :shudder: Good luck!

Ian.

Cracking starter.

thanks Paulie (y)

A nice trio of K6's there Kev. Well done!

As to keeping red as a theme... :shudder: Good luck!

Ian.

:D . .. thanks Ian. its when i get to the rule about from behind a double decker that worries me... or was it the washing machine... :shrug:

Day 02

6203314349_e50c0b4195_z.jpg

Yes i cut his crown off..but it was the red i was after...and the dog end. the subsequent photo showed little or no dog end...and yes...grain / noise has been added...i buttered him saying he had that Clint Eastwood look about him.... though a voice in my ear did suggest more Clyde... :naughty:

Two down ... 29 to go if i make it one a day... :bang: .. and a 52 as well..

Like it. well shot.

Great choice of subject, well captured.....(y)

Really like those phone boxes...

Hi Kev, that's a great start. You are making life very hard for yourself having to include red. It just happens to be my favourite colour and I love both of these shots. Yes, I agree the angle on the first is clever.

Jenny

thanks Jenny ... i won't ask why including red would.. :D .. the colour is everywhere surely?? ... i can see red things..everywhere.... :naughty:

Nice work again ...

yet another cracking shot.... your doing well....

very nice processing in image 3. Great theme too. Look forward to seeing more.

Hi Kev

I just love SC...& prime colors def work wonderfully....love that portrait (y)

thanks Lynne... i'll let my model know i did him justice.. (y)

Nice work again ...

thansk Paulie (y)

yet another cracking shot.... your doing well....

many thanks Martin...(y)

very nice processing in image 3. Great theme too. Look forward to seeing more.

thanks nicky...words of encouragement are more than welcome from one and all.. (y)

Great processing Kev. It's going to be a hard theme to keep up. Hope you're not seeing red by the end of the month :LOL:

... you sure there dave... i see red things...everywhere... in fact... i've enlisted the help of a selected few ladies to aid me in a couple of days... :razz: ... ooo that face is red, where's my camera .. lol! ..(y)

great stuff.... Really liking the theme, going to be interesting to see what else you can find for the other 27 days :)

Cracking set of images...you are doing well :)

thanks tezz... you are too .. loving yours (y)

great stuff.... Really liking the theme, going to be interesting to see what else you can find for the other 27 days :)

thanks martin.. i am just compiling a list of ideal shots...as both motivation and direction (y)

Like it
You got a good theme running here, keep it up ...

Where`d the image go? :cautious:

Last edited:
blimey... i missed this thread trying to keep up with everyone elses progress. Apologies Kev... superb work so far, great choice of subjects too - be great to see what else you've got in store (y)

blimey... i missed this thread trying to keep up with everyone elses progress. Apologies Kev... superb work so far, great choice of subjects too - be great to see what else you've got in store (y)

thanks leigh, i know what you mean..there's so many (y)

Day 05

6214905981_8a6c7c20a7_z.jpg

This baby wasn't on the cards for a few days... but i wanted to take some at night...during the day is easy.. night = higher ISO = noise... i feel this came out how i wanted it too.. (y)

an iconic grill no doubt all should recognise :cool:

Back