Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

cool stuff...this could almost be a product shot, can see it in a showroom catalogue or on ther wall

Nicely done......

thanks martin :cool:

cool stuff...this could almost be a product shot, can see it in a showroom catalogue or on ther wall

thanks Tezz (y) food for thought there... loving this challenge though..

already got todays photo, just need to PP and uplaod.. :clap:

Day 06

6217511569_c7458df004_z.jpg

(y)

You gonna keep this one up, or will i have to edit my post again ;)

Nice one, good textures.

fidsey79 said:
Gorgeous, I love the colouring. 7d looking gooood!

Tezz450D said:
Brilliant image ...love it

davekiddle said:
Yep, good one.

Thanks to one and all... But.. I won't say its easy. But something its teaching me.deformed is to sit there and think twice shoot once or twice... The postbox was one shot. The audi was two..???? I usually take all sorts of angles and distances. Now its composition composition composition....shot.. (y)

Paulie-W said:
You gonna keep this one up, or will i have to edit my post again ;)

Nice one, good textures.

One day Paulie...when all this is over and we can drink cooking sherry under clear skies and to the sound of the returning garden nut wabbler .... Youll have to let me know which post I made you edit....or was that the reference to where's the image lol!!! because right now there is no end in sight. The month is full of ideas. The rest of the year full of potential... (y)

:LOL: Kev, it was the road works sign, that I was referring to mate :)

I`d happily share a bottle or two with you mate (y)

Love the post box.. simplicity works! :clap:

Day 07

6220310809_451f33faa4_z.jpg

... and the end of Week 1 ....and another off the cuff...OMG!!! i must take THAT shot moment... this wasn't on my list.. but is now.. (y)

being on the opposite bank restricted me getting lower, and closer... but meant i got the full reflection in the water..

Cracker, and imo the reflection helps make the shot :)

Very nice!

Cracker, and imo the reflection helps make the shot :)

thanks paulie... i couldn't have left it out really now could i .. :shrug:

would anyone believe though i'd spotted it previously many a time, i literally braked hard, reversed as far as i could and darted across the narrow road between cars, risking life, limb and a couple of loaves of bread...just to get the shot...

this flamin' challenge is pushing me to take risks i usually never took...shoot now for the shot won't be the same ...

(y)

thanks paulie... i couldn't have left it out really now could i .. :shrug:

would anyone believe though i'd spotted it previously many a time, i literally braked hard, reversed as far as i could and darted across the narrow road between cars, risking life, limb and a couple of loaves of bread...just to get the shot...

this flamin' challenge is pushing me to take risks i usually never took...shoot now for the shot won't be the same ...

(y)

:LOL: Hope the bread made it :naughty:

..THE SHOT, MAN!! I GOT THE SHOT!!!... :razz:

...there are always sacrifices to be made ...

LMFAO

When it comes down to the shot or the bread, the shot always wins (unless it`s $$$$ bread) ;)

Where`s the shoes then Kev? :LOL:

Loving all these......

I look forward to the rest :)

Back