Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

MWHCVT said:
when it's done as well as you've done it Kev, I think it's hard not to like it, and that comes from the mouth of someone that's not a real lover of it ;)

that's a big thumbs up...thanks Matt!! ... Just two photos..... Two..... But guess what...?? this close to the treeline ....and I'm going to do photo24 tomorrow...in less than an hour.... With just two photos to take............... Does this define insanity..

that's a big thumbs up...thanks Matt!! ... Just two photos..... Two..... But guess what...?? this close to the treeline ....and I'm going to do photo24 tomorrow...in less than an hour.... With just two photos to take............... Does this define insanity..

oh yeah it does :D I'll sent the men in white coats :D with rubber hoses :D

Day 29

Photo24 1000 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I'd fallen asleep with the car's engine still running....when the call came in, and i slammed it into first gear and i was at HQ before i knew it...

Ted clearly wasn't getting my lead on this investigation... See I knew he as the front man for a drugs cartel. I explained how there must be a bigger fish running the show... He still wasnt budging...

Can you guess the kids tv programme?

Day 30

TV Kid Noir Wk 05 Day 02 Day 366 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I'd been attending the Mayors all night charity swimming gala. She didn't seem too fussed no'one else turned up...when the call came in..

...I'd been kidding when i had told Charles to break a leg last night, but only metaphorically, not this.

Fortunately, my department had already taken possession of a library of videos proving her innocence in the recent spate of tom foolery and hair brained schemes...

Can you guess the kids TV show..?

What a stunningly appropriate final image for this years challenge the question is does this mean that you're going into the mad house, finishing here or simply playing crazy...... Well done on a great year of photos (y) :clap:

What a stunningly appropriate final image for this years challenge the question is does this mean that you're going into the mad house, finishing here or simply playing crazy...... Well done on a great year of photos (y) :clap:

LOL!!... Matt i genuinely didn't think about the next year... i did think how can i end the project..something hard hitting,but then went with this one... subtle i thought... but now very appropriate.

Thanks for all the support Matt. You and others who've taken time to pop by and leave words, comments.. In my quiz thread, people have expressed their wishes i continue... How do i refuse? :shrug:

SamuelSlade007 said:
LOL!!... Matt i genuinely didn't think about the next year... i did think how can i end the project..something hard hitting,but then went with this one... subtle i thought... but now very appropriate.

Thanks for all the support Matt. You and others who've taken time to pop by and leave words, comments.. In my quiz thread, people have expressed their wishes i continue... How do i refuse? :shrug:

This is the issue and why I shall on the 1st jan be starting year 3 and as part of that challenge 1000 :eek:

vince31 said:
Marvellous 366 Kev , I for one would enjoy the continious journey with you and the squad of nutters.

Long May it Continue

Happy Clicking

Thanks vince !! Lets see what inspiration today brings!!

Make way for the nutters !!!!!

ignore, stuck this in the wrong thread :LOL:

Kev, what can I say! This has been a superb thread to follow, your ideas and imagination are very impressive! How you kept it going I don't know. A brilliant picture for the end as well :clap::clap: So if you can carry on I will certainly be following (y)

many thanks michael.... how i kept it going is beyond me too (y)

i am in the process of ramping up year 2 .. keep watching this space...well another thread..as this one is long

Back