In all your fantasies
You always knew
That man and mystery

Were both in you

And in this labyrinth
Where night is blind
The Phantom of the opera is here
Inside my mind.....

.... He knew he should have brought his collection of Eurovision cds to listen to....than leave it to his partner in crime's choice

thanks michael... i didn't know if i should post one of it in flight... but this one fitted the project better..

as for the sp... Mr Hippo is a rival? to your monkeh.. :D

I keep wanting to buy one of those, helecopter that is, my daughter has a hippo hand puppet somewhere. Mr Hippo is excellent, we now have fluffy the alien too, but monkeh has got a look in on one of the shoots!

I keep wanting to buy one of those, helecopter that is, my daughter has a hippo hand puppet somewhere. Mr Hippo is excellent, we now have fluffy the alien too, but monkeh has got a look in on one of the shoots!

i ran through your fluffy thread.. and saw the bird seed shot on flickr... :LOL: ... but at least fluffy has a friend in monkeh to bring soup in bed..

Well once again more great photo's since my last visit Kev, I always love your SP's they're so well captured and thought out (y) and you always do such a good job on the SC work too (y)

The Digger works well (y) as does the yellow building (y)

Matt

MWHCVT said:
Well once again more great photo's since my last visit Kev, I always love your SP's they're so well captured and thought out (y) and you always do such a good job on the SC work too (y)

The Digger works well (y) as does the yellow building (y)

Matt

Thanks Matt... If I self critique then the digger is a low point... I had to boast the yellow admittedly. I did try to shoot it with a 70-200 but never looked at those photos..simply chose from this set which could be too small. It was inaccessible to get any closer else I could have filled the background with trees...

I love doing sp's .... Id like to do more outside.. But weather and timing is a bugbear ...like now... Great one in mind and its foggy...pea soup...you wouldn't see the background I've chosen. :(

michael23 said:
Hi Kev, more great pics. I really like the connect 4 grid, excellent light painting.

Thanks Michael... Back lit with a flash so I could paint in the yellows ... it was only til I uploaded it that I saw the MB logo on them.

posiview said:
John Wayne...cracking actor.

How the hell do you find the time to: thing of the ideas and execute them....is it......witchcraft.....:thinking:

Keep it up...(y)

Believe me...it took me all of Sunday to shoot me three times the car then photoshop them and the two extras.... Then set the scene. And photograph it..... THEN photoshop it all again... It was Hell...but fun...as for witchcraft.... You've done wire wool and light orbs . Trails... Come on they take time to set up..surely...

Day 29

Mellow Yellow Wk 05 Pc 01 Day 181 by Kev_H, on Flickr

Never understood these signs... except the obvious, they seem to imply that death can be caught like a common cold or a fever from a bite..? by using the word 'Of' ..almost personifying Death as a character like Terry Pratchett envisioned, a skeleton equiped with a scythe and complete with a horse called Binky ...

Last edited:
More sunning work Kev, I love the Danger of Death SC :LOL: since so often the feeling of fear comes to mind with your SP's :LOL: and that last SP with the chess works so well (y)

Matt

thanks Matt... getting the angle was chance.. well ..planned..but to get my eye like that...

Back