Samuelslade007 Photo24... Out of Context yet again...

SamuelSlade007

RENEGADE!!!!!!
Name
Frank
Edit My Images
No
"Madness sometimes can only be seen from the outside looking in......"

Totally out of context ...again....

One photo, every hour...for 24 hours... so 24 photos.... and then i realise the clocks go forward tonight... we lose 1 hour... omg... i'll have to sleep longer... :cool:

12am to 1am

25943818472_02e612344b_c.jpg

" I always eat slower than me "

Last edited:
1am to 2am

25944161422_2fae8fbd45_c.jpg

" If you think getting the orange powder from the Cheetos on your fingers is bad, wait til you see what time dilation does "

3am to 4 am

26038455815_46b6413eac_c.jpg

" Thank goodness there's an alternative heat source for you and we don't have to wait for the repairman to decompose "

Morning, Kev, I'll look to pop by now and again (y)

6am-7am is a good un, nice expression and I like all the narrative.

I keep thinking about doing a 24, but not sure how it'll go down with Jackie and me making noise, which I will :)

Cheers.

8am to 9am

" I think the Higgs boson particles in the wireless router were getting a little red in the face "

25768851110_3659e86e68_c.jpg

Morning, Kev, I'll look to pop by now and again (y)

6am-7am is a good un, nice expression and I like all the narrative.

I keep thinking about doing a 24, but not sure how it'll go down with Jackie and me making noise, which I will :)

Cheers.

morning Andy, thanks for popping by, 6-7 was interesting... its not perfect as i know what i did..and perhaps didn't do.. but that's sleep deprivation for you... (y) ... always be considerate of others... its not til 7-8 did i get to go outside really... that wakes you up a bit..tenth cup of tea so far... i might as well sleep in a teabag...

Morning (I've given up using a name as I'm confused) I'm very impressed with your 24, and the narrative too. You have such a good imagination, I'm glad I didn't say I'd do one now, mine would have been very boring in comparison .....hope you manage to stay awake as I'm looking forward to the rest of the project .....good luck :)

Morning (I've given up using a name as I'm confused) I'm very impressed with your 24, and the narrative too. You have such a good imagination, I'm glad I didn't say I'd do one now, mine would have been very boring in comparison .....hope you manage to stay awake as I'm looking forward to the rest of the project .....good luck :)

thanks for popping by susie.... np about the name.... i get called all sorts :D

I hope i stay the course... as i'm certain what my EFFORT photo will be of ...well.. 2 options atm...

12pm to 1pm

" Well, I don't think she had superpowers, she was just wearing sequins "

26018901226_82510fc90e_c.jpg

Last edited:
You are totally and utterly butterly mad Sammy!
But good luck (y)

Looking good, those flesh eating donuts look cool. The clocks don't officially change until 2am tomorrow so you are OK on that score

Looking good, those flesh eating donuts look cool. The clocks don't officially change until 2am tomorrow so you are OK on that score

thanks chris.... still losing an hour (y) ... yeah... looking forward to that .. so much... :D

...must admit the donut idea was a last minute idea... it was going to be a foodie shot on a plate...

Back