SanDisk 8GB Compact Flash Extreme IV £12.29 - FREE Delivery

i just thought... will this work in my 400D? :thinking:

I've just ordered one from Choice, not very hopeful of getting it though.

What happens next?
Your order will be confirmed with stock availability (during office hours) and a further email will be sent detailing this.

Thank you for choosing Choice Stationery Supplies and thank you for your valued order.

OOOOhhh I can feel my Xmas cheer draining out of me - I just bought that exact one and I paid a lot more than £12 and a bit for it :(

They are both the same company registered in Guernsey number 48907 if it helps.

most of us paid by paypal so we're sorted if they aren't genuine :D

Ordered mine from Choice at 9:30 this morning and paid via papal. The waiting game begins :LOL:

Well have taken a punt - seemed rude not too! :)

Put mine in too.

If they made an error with the price, they will just cancel the orders and re-list at the correct price. However, if they are a customer service based company, then they should honour the order!

I used to work for a company selling consoles etc. Due to a pricing error, they listed XBOX360 console with a BOGOF on it! It was picked up the next day due to the high number of orders and because we hadn't collected the money from their cards the orders were cancelled and apology emails (with money off vouchers) were sent.

Put mine in too.

If they made an error with the price, they will just cancel the orders and re-list at the correct price. However, if they are a customer service based company, then they should honour the order!

snip.

:popcorn:

it was £12.29 to begin with on choice and W2W - utter bargain, still not had a confirmation though.

Just phoned W2W 10 minutes ago and their out of stock, the guy i spoke to did say they where a very good price, so my guess is they have realized the mistake and took them off the site for a few days and then they will amend the price, i have to say though i have used W2W on a couple of occasions for memory cards with no problems, they are just a bit slow on delivery about 5 days last time.

All those that paid via paypal will be covered, BUT by the time they investigate your claim and drag their heels doing so it will be a long time before you see your money.:D

W2W won't let me register as a new customer :shrug:
Just keeps saying try again in a few minutes........

Just been to the site and my order is in process????

Just checked the bank and the money has been taken so fingers crossed

Last edited:
Just been to the site and my order is in process????

Just checked the bank and the money has been taken so fingers crossed

If they take your money they have to give you the goods!

I'd be very suprised if this came off, I paid just under £60 for one of these just over 2 weeks ago!

or your money back :p

Not really, they are not supposed to take your money unless they can conclude the deal. It's a CC rule!

I am still waiting on the Lowepro 300 deal from Amazon, they haven't said I'm not getting it yet but they haven't taken the money either (order still pending).

Dreameruk and malla1962 which store did you buy from I have ordered by card from w2w and the item is still on the list but now the list has been updated the 8gb is still £12.29 yet the ducati edition extreme 4 is £68 and there is also a 16 and 32gb models there

Last edited:
I'd be very suprised if this came off, I paid just under £60 for one of these just over 2 weeks ago!

My mate got this deal from them in an emailshot on Thursday, ordered 2 and they were delivered on Sat. He told me Sat afternoon, I ordered my barrowload and then posted the deal on here (cause you are all my bestest friends)! :D

I realize it's probably all round the world by now so stocks might be the only drawback! :(

Back