SanDisk 8GB Compact Flash Extreme IV £12.29 - FREE Delivery

Nice one - well I didn't order as I already have one, maybe folks will get them then :)

Amazing price then! Bit annoyed I paid nearly £60 for one now!! And it makes my recent £12.99 Sandisk Extreme III from Play.com seem pricey!!!!

I cant see how the same card fluctuates so much in price its around £60 to £70 then on ebay its £112 am I missing something ????

ok my order is being processed

Package 1 (B5MX8)

Ordered------Shipped-------Back Ordered-----------Shipped On---------Due Date
1---------------0---------------1-------------------------------------19-12-2008

maybe it will happen

Last edited:
Taken the chance and ordered 2 from W2W. You can't register as a new customer as stated before but if you use the express checkout the order can be placed and seems fine.

Now to wait and see.

Can you pay by Paypal with w2w, I could not see from the main part of the site? From other sites they seem to have quite a lot of very good deals going on there at the moment

W2W seems to be card payment only

just had another email, its now on back order out of stock,but was in stock when i phoned earlier, so i phoned again. they told me they have all been taken off the site due to being mispriced,cancelling all orders and refunding.apparentely they have been bombarded with orders lol 300 odd orders for that card.

i've had an email :D

Date 15-12-2008

Order Number: XXXXXXXXX

Dear wez130

Thank you for placing an order with Choice Stationery Supplies.

We have received your order and it is currently being processed through our systems.

Confirmation of the items you have ordered are listed below.

Should any of the items be out of stock this will be shown under the column "Quantity Bck." which stands for Quantity on Back Order, and beside it should be an approximate date for when that item is coming into stock to us.

You will receive another email from us as soon as the order is dispatched from our warehouse and on its way to you.

ORDER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Choice Supplies Ltd
sales@choicestationery.com - www.choicestationery.com

Package Part No. Description Quantity Ordered Quantity Bck. Expected By
1 SDCFX4-8192-902 SanDisk 8GB Compact FlashExtreme IV
1 1 19-12-08

If you need to email us or contact us about this order please click here for more details on how to do so.

Don't bin that empty cartridge!
When we dispatch your order and it is for a cartridge that can be recycled we will include a freepost envelope for you to do so. Click here for more details on our cartridge recycling scheme.

Recommend a Friend to Choice, and we will give you £2 and you could win a new printer as well!
Impressed with our prices, pleased with our service? Why not recommend your friends to Choice Stationery as well. For every friend you recommend we will give you a £2 voucher to use on your next order(s), plus enter you into a free prize draw to win a brand new printer and a years supply of ink. Click here for more details.

Thank you for choosing Choice Stationery Supplies and thank you for your valued order.

Regards,

Paul Andrews
Chairman
Choice Stationery Supplies

{0**
Mark as read

Mark as unread

Delete

Junk

Not junk

Print

View message source

© 2008 Microsoft Privacy Legal Help Central Account Feedback

it's pretty clear from that, that they are going to post my order when they come back in stock, nothing mentioned about a refund.

it's pretty clear from that, that they are going to post my order when they come back in stock, nothing mentioned about a refund.

like i said i got the same email and then phoned them because i was told they were in stock, then was told what i wrote in the post above yours.

I got the same email as wez today - says they'll be in stock by the 19th. If they've a shred of dignity, they'll honour the orders placed :)

lol i dont think so
when i said about false advertising on the phone was told something about the sites terms and conditions

Ordered just the one from w2w, when it doesnt come through, atleast they might offer us some discount or something !

only ordered the one though, didnt want to be greedy :nono:

well, for £12.99 that will be refunded if it doesn't go through, it's worth a punt ;)

I have the identical e-mail, and am now expecting to receive one at the £12.99 price, otherwise they would have told that a mistake had been made.

who is now getting this on there order status from w2w

** WARNING ** - Data Access Error in DisplayBasketItem Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record. SELECT * FROM FormattedRules, FRulesSection, FRulesType WHERE FormattedRules.rule_id = FRulesSection.rule_id AND FormattedRules.rule_id = FRulesType.rule_id AND FormattedRules.rule_deleted = 'N' AND FormattedRules.rule_active = 'Y' AND FormattedRules.rule_licence = '18628AD' AND FRulesType.type_id = 1 AND FRulesSection.section_id = 38

my emaii says out of stock on back order, due in on the 19th december, we'll see what happens....

:popcorn:

who is now getting this on there order status from w2w

** WARNING ** - Data Access Error in DisplayBasketItem Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record. SELECT * FROM FormattedRules, FRulesSection, FRulesType WHERE FormattedRules.rule_id = FRulesSection.rule_id AND FormattedRules.rule_id = FRulesType.rule_id AND FormattedRules.rule_deleted = 'N' AND FormattedRules.rule_active = 'Y' AND FormattedRules.rule_licence = '18628AD' AND FRulesType.type_id = 1 AND FRulesSection.section_id = 38

dont get that mate, works fine

He must be working late today....I've just received an email timed at 20.56 saying mine is on back order and is expected on 19th December.

We'll see

Bob

lol i orderd one from all 3 sites but i dont think its gonna happen. w2w,choice, no longer have it on the site, memorymegastore is the only one left with it up

OOOOhhh I can feel my Xmas cheer draining out of me - I just bought that exact one and I paid a lot more than £12 and a bit for it :(

Ah well - If you guys do get them at least I've supported my local camera shop a bit for a change (bought FAR too much stuff on-line recently, Its just too damn easy for me to do :(

w2w does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products, services, and prices without notice. w2w reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order which, through an act of error or omission has been incorrectly priced.

:thinking: :LOL:

How many times has it been said on this forum "If it looks too good to be true then it probably isn't true":shrug:

Come on get real, there is no way anyone is going to get them at that price:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:popcorn:

Back