SanDisk 8GB Extreme CF Memory Card 60mb/s - £27.99 @ Play.com

shame they have no stock really

they're only £4 more expensive on amazon

I've just received one from Amazon but ordered one of these anyway. Thanks for the tip (y)

Are these the real McCoy or fakes? I see that the ones on Amazon are not actually sold by Amazon.

Not a Sandisk - but recently bought one of these... A Hama 32gb CF for £65.99 including postage...

Can get a lot more 5d2 shots on this one... And video works well too...

32gb CF card

Amazon ones are sold by Amazon?

Bought 4 the other week, also states on that link: In stock.
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.co.uk. Gift-wrap available.

Are these the real McCoy or fakes? I see that the ones on Amazon are not actually sold by Amazon.

The Amazon link has changed, the one's I bought were a few £ more and sold by Amazon.

Anyone know if these would work well in a 7D at 8 fps for aviation? Or would 4GB Extreme III be better?

these will be better than a extreme 3, yes.

extreme 3 = 30mbps
these = 60mbps.

just ordered a couple - just hope that play.com honour the price when they come back in stock.

Has anyone actually received any ordered at this price?

Hmm.. has anyone had anything from Play apart from the order confirmation yet?

I'm hoping they'll honour it. After all, the £27.99 price was still in the realms of reasonableness - it's not as if they were showing £2.79 or something.. cross fingers anyway!

just order confirmation for me so far. still not showing up as in stock yet so haven't lost hope that they will honour the £27.99 price.

Anyone had any of these delivered yet?

Not had delivery confirmed but did get this in email this morning

SanDisk 8GB Extreme CF Compact Flash Memory Card

Our records show that you currently have an outstanding order for this item. Occasionally the manufacturer of the item can run out and they need to produce more to satisfy demand. We would like to assure you that we are working closely with the supplier to have this title delivered and shipped to you as soon as possible. You will not be charged for this order until it has been dispatched to you.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards,

looking like they are going to honour it.

Ohh nice one. I've not had an email from them yet, but fingers are perpetually crossed!

i got the "Sorry it's out of stock at the moment" e-mail yesterday but having just seen that they're back in stock, checked my order and status is "Packing" - looks like they're going to honour the £27.99 (he says with his fingers crossed!)

Will let you know if/when they arrive.

Back