Sarah's 52 - FINAL WEEK - "Texture"

Health, I like it, the strong colours and composition work nicely.

Texture, lovely, very clever too.

Well done Sarah on getting to the end of this one and the start of the next one :D

That's a great 'final curtain' shot, Sarah. Elegant and stylish with each shot having different merits. A very creative and worthy end to this year - and promising great things for next year's challenge - so there's not pressure, then. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I'd give you a lot more (y) if we weren't being restricted to 6 again.

Very Happy New Year

Jean#

Health, really nice shot, maybe a tad dark.
Texture, I like those, can't see much difference, but is a nice piccy :)

Well done on your 52!

What lovely finish to your 52s Sarah...:clap::clap::clap:

you really are a talented photographer, great imagination and insight...again a winning shot...(y)

May I wish you all the best in the coming weeks and I look forward to seeing your 52s in 2010...:wave:

Original and stylish Sarah - thats a great end to a great years images!

Well done on seeing it through to the end and i look forward to your 2010 offerings :)

2 fine shots Sarah, love both health and textures (y). Well done on completing the set.

@Daryl - If you go >here< you should find the info. Simon always posts the next theme in that same sub forum too.

Lovely shot to finish on Sarah - well done! :clap:

Although you were a late starter this year you have been a much needed participant and have been great with commenting on everyone elses threads and giving us all a lot of encouragement. Can't fault your enthusiasm and I can really see the progress you yourself have made already. Good luck for 2010's projects - I'll be keeping my eye open for your threads (y)

I'm finally catching up on comments here -

Very stylish, Sarah - a great shot to finish with :clap::clap:

I'm looking forward to seeing what you produce for 2010! (y)

Excellent finish Sarah. Very creative :clap::clap:

The only thing I might have done differently would be to have the right hand flowers facing outwards. I think this would balance it out better.

I'm really looking forward to your 2010 52 and your support too. It's been a pleasure following your progress in 2009 as you are sooooo creative and talented :hug:

Back