Superb shot, yes annoying but it is a stunning bug to look at.

Pity the feet are out of focus, they are about the cutest feature of the Chrysomelidae! I keep hoping we will get these on our Lily of the Valley - bloomin invasisve plant that keeps spreading itself into the lawn.

Lovely shot doogle...I've never seen one before, but our lass only mentioned yesterday that she saw quite a few on the Lillies last year.

Pity the feet are out of focus, they are about the cutest feature of the Chrysomelidae! I keep hoping we will get these on our Lily of the Valley - bloomin invasisve plant that keeps spreading itself into the lawn.

That's the problem with macro sometimes as such a narrow depth of field so to get the feet in focus I would of had to photo stack a couple of images! Oh yeah these love to eat my lily!

I don’t think they’ll bother your Lily of the Valley — it’s an asparagus not a lily ;) .

Back