School Photography Course

Huh! Dave, I have just been quoted £151.00 for 2 nights. I will ring them in the morning.:shrug:

How odd :shake:

Must be a sexist or racist thing then (Welsh female) - so tackle them on both counts and demand a HUGE discount or you'll see them in court :D

DD

DiddyDave said:
Perhaps they just think of a figure each time you call/internet it ???

Interesting pricing structure to be sure :D

Sounds like a few of us will have a good night or two to digest and swap ideas (y)

DD

That's what I though. They must just pull a number out of thin air.
:)

MMMMMMMM interested in this - is there still space ? - count 19 ?? and will have to convince other half ......
not sure my photography skills are up to this yet ?

I would like to book on this course also if it is not full if it is can i book the next one?

just booked the hotel

£130 for two nights

This just isn't fair!!! I have spoken to the Premier Inn tonight and it has gone up now to £155.00 for 2 nights. I am going to ring the manager in the morning :annoyed:

Sounds just up my street - glad you have a vacancy !! - will pay you as soon as i can.
Helen

Last edited:
How odd :shake:

Must be a sexist or racist thing then (Welsh female) - so tackle them on both counts and demand a HUGE discount or you'll see them in court :D

DD

Well the welsh females will be out in force on the course now - so just all watch out boys !!

Still need the payment details pls so want to do this course pls pls pls ;)

Daryl, have you set dates for the March course? Im interested but depends on what days the course will be held. Thanks

Looking forward to this now! Will be nice to have a few beers with some unknown faces in the evening! :)

Hi Daryl, Can you let me know if you have any dates later in the year as I can't make March either! :)

Will be another in March and August Sarah.

congrats. Well done.

Really like the sound of this and would certainly be interested in attnding any future event. Unfortunately this time around I have a production of King Lear opening on the 17th Feb so probably not a good idea to sign up just now.

Cheers

Simon

MOD Comment - this post doesn't make much sense on it's own as it refers to one that has been removed. This however says exactly what my feelings on the matter are too so I've left it.

I meant advertising on someone else's thread.

It smacks of pique, pettiness and pure amateurism. Certainly not something that I'd expect from someone supposedly trying to portray themselves as a leader in the market. In fact it's rather pathetic.

Asked for permission or paid to advertise your services on this thread and all the others that you've spammed over the last year or so have you?

Hmmmm. Thought not.

Shabby to say the least.

It's not my first ever post but first since coming back in December.
If the thread is paid for then it should be removed.
Dave

thread cleaned - carry on :)

Back