Scotland in HDR

I'm not a big fan of hdr but No1 i really like and No 2 i like, from there it does nothing for me.

Yep, number two for me too.

I'm not a fan of the HDR 'look' but number two works for my eyes. Great pic.

Lovely set of images and thanks for sharing the technique with us

2 and 5 are awesome.

I like number 5 best. Im a HDR fan too and I enjoy the more 'realistic' side of things, which you seem to have a nice hold of. Plus im visiting Scotland soon too so its good motivation!

Great set of shot. No 3 looks a little OTT with HDR, but then that's just my opinion. The rest are spot on.

As most have already said. Great set and not too OTT with the HDR processing. Jealous ;-)

Fantastic, I'm at Fort William next week, your images are something to aspire too..

I've never been a fan of HDR/tonemapping, I find the colours often appear too false-looking, yet these shots look ok. I think #3 was the only one I wasn't overly keen on, but the rest do look good.

Having said that, I'm only a beginner to DSLR photography myself, so don't look too much into my opinion.

Agreed.

How much dynamic range did you include in these overall photos? +-1ev? or more?

Thanks again for all the views and comments.
All the pictures on here are +2 stops and - 2 stops, as was asked earlyer. then tone mapped in Photomatix and then in Photoshop for finishing. Most are also uncropped, with just a little bit of straightening if needed.

Very nice shots car`nt just pick one as there all as good as each other hats off to you

Terrific set of images with wonderful composition. I must admit I prefer the subtler HDRs, I like it best when you cannot detect it, and for most of these you wouldn't know unless you told us. Great work.

very very impressive
some stunning scenery, you must be living the landscape togs dream...

What can I say that hasn`t already been said ? Absolutely stunning ! No.2 must be a wall poster candidate for anyone !

Back