weekly Seaodysseys 52 for the New Decade Wk51 and 52 Showcase and Decorations

Music - that would be Handel's Water Music then? :) A lovely tranquil shot - I can't tell what is merged, so perhaps that means it's a job well done? Ah I've just spotted - Moon River!

Colourful: What an amazing and huge flower. I had no idea they could be so pretty when they spend so much time sitting there just looking prickly.
Those cactus flowers are impressive (and colourful). I've been waiting for mine to flower for years!
Nicely processed image for Music Pete I couldn't tell it was 2 images.

Colourful nicely captured lovely colourful image.
Wow! Cracking flower and great shot for the theme. Our cacti have only flowered the once and it was no where near as impressive as that.
Lovely flower shot. Really grabs your attention.
Really love your Music pick, very well processed, moon looks fine to me.

Like your colourful shot but feel the cactus on the left is a bit distracting.
Your last few images are very nice (i've been unable to comment for a while), some very imaginative stuff going on.

There is another Flower coming on that cactus.

Thank you all for taking your time to comment. Much appreciated seeing as I don't seem to have much spare time at the moment. But I will do my best.

Pete

Lovely old engine shot - what is it?

Lovely under the bonnet shot Pete.

I was going to ask the same question as Dave :)
Love the engine. I think it's a good composition with the rocker cover on the diagonal.
I'm a bit stressed about the SUs not having air filters. That's a re-bore waiting to happen !

I was going to ask the same question as Dave :)
Love the engine. I think it's a good composition with the rocker cover on the diagonal.
I'm a bit stressed about the SUs not having air filters. That's a re-bore waiting to happen !
Me too, Not that it driven anywhere anymore.

Lovely to see an old engine, super shot.

That looks very tranquil Pete!

What a great picture of what looks like a beautiful spot. I really like the light shining through the greenery.

Music, very nice scene, was it smoke on the water?
Colourful is very, although the phallic element is slightly off putting.
Old, that is a nice old motor
Liquid is a really nicely composed shot, beautiful colours and lighting.

As above looks very tranquil, very nice. Whereabouts is it
Hi Allan

It's a tiny place in the Cotswolds, Wychwood Wild Garden. nice peaceful place, not many other people there and easy to keep your distance.

Pete

Nice. is it part of an old Mill Race or something like that?
Loving this light and green reflections. The foam at the bottom of the fall is perhaps a bit blown, but I don't think it matters.

Hi Tim, not a mill in sight, its just some gardens in Wychwood in the Cotswolds, looked after by volunteers. You are right that area has blown, but I did mange to recover some other bits, it was full on Sun that day.

Pete

That looks very tranquil Pete!
What a lovely, peaceful scene. Very nice.
Very nice Pete
An attractive place to sit and ponder.
What a great picture of what looks like a beautiful spot. I really like the light shining through the greenery.
This place looks so peaceful and calm. The green looks so lush. Great photo
Old is a cracker.
Liquid just looks so peaceful and lighting is just right.
Music, very nice scene, was it smoke on the water?
Colourful is very, although the phallic element is slightly off putting.
Old, that is a nice old motor
Liquid is a really nicely composed shot, beautiful colours and lighting.
Love the detail and the ripples.

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Pete

Great take on the theme as Pete says reflects modern like but do they A all work and b do you know what they all control :D

I'm sure there are many, many households with plenty of items like that squirrelled away in drawers etc, no longer in use and surplus to requirements. A nice image that is an honest reflection on life today, in a small way - nicely done.

Back