Seasons Greetings!

Why not avoid the rush and get stuff ahead of time.
Going to be booking a Christmas dinner at the local this week.

We got some Quality Street and Celebrations today. £4 each but a lady told me you get 2 tubs for £7 at Tesco.

One of the Christmas movie channels is already on.

My mam watches this. I think the movies are ok and you know what your getting and on the plus side no sex, bad language or violence, just generally feel good movies :D

Aah yes, that confusing time of year when I'm not sure if I should be saving the planet or consuming vast quantities of s***e.

Funny old world.

It is only Tesco so far, at least over here. It's weird because they've not stocked any Halloween gear yet, it's usually about this time they do that.

Xmas set up takes 6 weeks for us, customers want it from Mid October so we start last week of August.
Build it and they will come is very apt.

It is only Tesco so far, at least over here. It's weird because they've not stocked any Halloween gear yet, it's usually about this time they do that.
Several garden centres in Lincolnshire are fully Xmas compliant.

I confess, we bought some mince pies from Sainsburys yesterday.........

Never a wrong time for a decent mince pie and a cuppa! :D
Bestbeloved bought hot-cross buns last week. I was surprised but that did not stop me eating most of them.

Wife makes stuff like this all year round cause we like the taste, they have no special meaning to us, it’s just tasty grub.

Back