Self Portraits

i dont mod on any other photography forums, just a motoring one....

EosD said:

Some would say you don't mod on here either :LOL:

Thats not true really, you are a great asset to the forums and we all love you. :D

that small print couldnt really be much smaller could it....

I don't have any recent photos of myself
This was taken in November 2003

sdk1.jpg

Steve said:
EosD said:

Some would say you don't mod on here either :LOL:

Thats not true really, you are a great asset to the forums and we all love you. :D

Or there, lol! :twisted:

I'm sure the above line is a total lie, but can't prove it either way! :roll:

Hey Ian, your piccies are gone. Not sure if you had intended that or not? Also what's with G TOMO's pic? Am I losing my mind people or is that all the same guy?LOL, How did you do that? :?
Jewel.

jewel said:
Also what's with G TOMO's pic? Am I losing my mind people or is that all the same guy?LOL, How did you do that? :?
Jewel.

It's the same guy Jewel It's very easy to do as long as you have a tripod. It's one shot for each figure, it's then just a case of cloning the different figures into the shot using the Clone Tool in PSP or the Rubber Stamp Tool in PS. There's no limit to the amusing possibilities - you're only limited by your imagination. :D I can feel a 'How To' coming on.

CT said:
It's the same guy Jewel It's very easy to do as long as you have a tripod. It's one shot for each figure, it's then just a case of cloning the different figures into the shot using the Clone Tool in PSP or the Rubber Stamp Tool in PS. There's no limit to the amusing possibilities - you're only limited by your imagination. :D I can feel a 'How To' coming on.
That's brilliant! :) I'd never thought of doing it that way. :eek:ops: I've tried a similar sort of thing by stacking layers and erasing through them to see what's underneath, but I hadn't thought of using the clone tool (PSP9). You can clone from one image to another!!!! Not tried that! Great... please do a 'How To'! :D

I'm sure we did one of these threads not long ago didn't we? Any way, I posted silly pics in that one, so I'll put a simple snap shot in this one. My hair is longer now. I decided that I didn't like looking like a thug.

me-desk.jpg

lol nice pic |show| and Pook i think its the same thread!

Nice portrait Kate but I can’t help but say it would be much improved if you cloned out the distracting white section on the right. I know you have only posted the picture to show us what you look like but the picture is too good to be let down by that small oversight ;)

Steve said:
Nice portrait Kate but I can’t help but say it would be much improved if you cloned out the distracting white section on the right. I know you have only posted the picture to show us what you look like but the picture is too good to be let down by that small oversight ;)
Fair point.... better? :)
selfportrait02.jpg

heeeellllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Kate.....

EPV0436aa1_filtered.jpg

a newer portrait, taken on Tangalooma Beach,Morton Island, Australia , 4 weeks ago 8) ,

i think its a bit better than the other one, lol

MyPix ( i think i might break the link to the other now, lol ) :wink:

Ps.....the wifey took this pic,

Lovely sunset there but there is some bloke blocking my view ;)

Steve said:
Lovely sunset there but there is some bloke blocking my view ;)

I like ur style, lol

just to make you jealous here is a link to the island i went to , lol

http://www.tangalooma.com/tangalooma/start.asp

click on the gallery link at the top, you will see its almost impossible to take a bad picture at this place

MyPix 8)

MyPix said:
click on the gallery link at the top, you will see its almost impossible to take a bad picture at this place

MyPix 8)

I can see what you mean, looks like a lovely place sir..I am very envious

Steve said:
MyPix said:

MyPix 8)

I can see what you mean, looks like a lovely place sir..I am very envious

You must be due another holiday soon steve, its only a week since your last one! [smilie=r:

Nice place that is Vince, if i ever go there i will test your theory on taking a bad pic of it!

EosD said:
You must be due another holiday soon steve, its only a week since your last one! [smilie=r: [/quote]

Funny you should mention that...May is just around the corner and I think I have some free time at the end of it :D

EosD said:
Nice place that is Vince, if i ever go there i will test your theory on taking a bad pic of it!

And test it to the full he will..if anyone can prove a theory wrong, you can count on EosD :wink:

it wont be har to prove it wrong, whip camera out, take dodgy,slightly out of focus, badly composed shot, return home...thats the way i do it every week!!

EosD said:
it wont be har to prove it wrong, whip camera out, take dodgy,slightly out of focus, badly composed shot, return home...thats the way i do it every week!!

m8, just bung the camera into full auto,

i manage to get away wiv it :wink: , lol

MyPix

As you have probably guessed, I dont like pics of myself as you can see from my avatar, but here is a self portrait at sunset.
self.jpg

Here's my self potrait - just so you all realise the girl is my girlfriend - I'm the one taking the photo!!

sunglasses_better_thumb.jpg

Well seeing as Wazza hasn't done a self portrait, I thought I'd help him out. :LOL:

wazza.jpg

I've seen speed cameras disguised as some funny things, but... :shock:

Back