Name
Ben Sheldon
Edit My Images
No
Hi there. I'm new to the forum and would like to ask about selling my photos online. I've been into photography for a number of years as a hobby but, just lately, I've been asked by a few people whether or not I intend to sell any of my photos. This is new to me, I have had a few sales on dreamstime but it's impossible to make any decent money unless you sell thousands of photos! I have been looking into selling online and using an online company to print and, maybe, ship the finished product to the buyer. I am looking for a quality and competitive UK company to use. I shall order a few for myself first to test the water and to see how they print.does anybody have any experience that they can share with me regarding this subject? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I use Pixieset to share photos with Clients and there are built in options to sell downloads and prints. They use Loxley Colour for the print fulfilment and I and my customers have been happy with the end product.

I would expect other proofing sites to offer similar services e.g. ShootProof.

Not sure if this is what you had in mind but it works well for me.

Back