Sensor final update & thank you

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Just in case anyone missed the update, I now have my 30d back and have scanned the invoice for you to see here

I am almost too scared to pick it up now, but hope to get some shots posted as soon as possible. Thanks again to Matt & Sue for the loan of Sue's 350d, which enabled me to not stagnate completely!! :D

I have emailed my thanks to those of you who hadnt chosen to be anonymous, but for those of you who did, here are my thanks...

THANK YOU ALL, VERY, VERY MUCH! XXXXX

Janice

Nice to see you got it back just as new Janice.:)

Look forward to seeing some crystal clear shots from you now..:clap:

Big thumbs up to everyone at TP (y) (y) (y)

Now repeat after me Janice.....

"Some sensor spots are g-o-o-d.......some sensor spots are my f-r-i-e-n-d-s" and repeat ad infinitum :D

Woooo Janice!!!!!!! :woot:

So glad you got your baby back .... now lets see some pics! (y)

EDIT: Makes mental note of Matt & Sue's generosity for future reference!
Just kidding ... well done guys! :)

Now repeat after me Janice.....

"Some sensor spots are g-o-o-d.......some sensor spots are my f-r-i-e-n-d-s" and repeat ad infinitum :D

Never, ever am I going to bother about spots that which dont show themselves in the skies. A clear picture is good enough for me.....bugger this auto levels malarky!! :D

I joined TPF after this happened but I saw the update thread the other day.

I feel really humbled by the effort that everyone made, a true community pulling together for a fellow member.

Glad you have the camera back Janice, looking forward to seeing some new shots :)

Panzer

Go Girl:woot: :woot: :woot:

Await your 'clear' piccies with anticipation. :naughty:

Gillian

Janice what is happening - I thought we were still going to discuss a South African Franchise for Sensors -to-go...

:D

Good to hear you have your baby back in good condition!(y)

Not a problem lending you it Janice, just please tell me you didnt try to clean the sensor for me :p

Well done everyone, and glad that you have your camera back :)

Nice one, glad its all working for you again!!

Have to say it was a stunning thing, well done to all who took part... I missed it just, but was amazed to see the thread and idea, the replies, and then the ‘we have the total' at the end almost instantly. :LOL:

Fantastic. :clap:

Funny thing is I thought about suggesting the idea a few days before, (No I did honest) ...just like others its seems :cautious: ... But I thought, nah, don't be daft, that would be unprecedented. :D

:clap: :clap:

..and it hasn't gone to your head or anything. :D

Glad to hear you got it back :D Must feel great to hold it in you hands again ;) Looking forward to seeing some pics from it again now :clap:

Back