[/IMG]

and the stupidest but loveliest royal python

Photo-0035.jpg
[/IMG]

One very grumpy fat man
IMG_0238.jpg
[/IMG]

[/IMG][/IMG]

I used to have one just like that, he was called Fester (adams family had just come out) and he cost me a fiver to get his nads off at the PDSA after my mate stopped 3 youths drowning him, he was the first pet my DOH and i ever owned after moving in together, he was 15 when he went to the bridge and i still miss him:)

I used to have one just like that, he was called Fester (adams family had just come out) and he cost me a fiver to get his nads off at the PDSA after my mate stopped 3 youths drowning him, he was the first pet my DOH and i ever owned after moving in together, he was 15 when he went to the bridge and i still miss him:)

aww I'm glad he was saved! I love the name lol, lived a good long life by the sounds of it. They are fun to watch, not the smartest of animals ;) i'll definitely miss mine too when that day comes :(

I love seeing all these photos :D Can't wait to get my Sphynx home.. Milo, apparently, is a real poser :D

Lucky. She's a rescue dog, we've had her nearly 18 months now - and in that time she's learnt that she is allowed to play, rather than be cooped up in a flat for 2 years like she was from birth.

IMG_6203.jpg by leftcurl, on Flickr

the more traditional pose for a Jack Russell

Lucky_Flying by leftcurl, on Flickr

How did you teach her to hover like that? Lmao.

The only 'pet' I have, my life-style would be wrong for anything that needs affection and company a lot :)
(B. Vagans tarantula)
As yet unnamed (not sure it'd answer to one lol) and not sexed with any certainty.
TVagans9b_zpsba4f018e.jpg

Is it a bird? is it a plane?

NO its soooper dawg :D

Nicely caught (y)

How did you teach her to hover like that? Lmao.

She's my only obliging model in my family and the only one who doesn't say 'how much longer are we going to be?'... i can therefore keep throwing the stick until i get a keeper on the CF card :LOL:

The only 'pet' I have, my life-style would be wrong for anything that needs affection and company a lot :)
(B. Vagans tarantula)
As yet unnamed (not sure it'd answer to one lol) and not sexed with any certainty.

That's what i always wanted... but the wife said she would go if i got one of them. It was a close call i can tell you :cautious:

Very nice Dave (y)
I particularly like the "whalbergii"
But I didn't realise they were so short lived.

This is our rescue greyhound coming up to 10 years old now. She's got a long face because I keep saying "why the long face" and she doesn't find it funny anymore:

edit_PST_2415_small.JPG

And this "attack style" dog :) is a puppy (Ike) from late 2010 that my sister had in her care. He's now a fully fledged Guide Dog (for the blind) (y) :

dog_crop.jpg

Back