Show us yer film shots then!

Tuco, that is excellent. Another of those shots I wish I had taken.

Andy

Really like that Admiralty Head Lighthouse shot Alan.

Was that Tri-X also deved in Rodinal?

Arh clicked on the picture that took me to your flickr and I see it was deved in T-Max deveoper

:LOL: should have done that first

Still a stonking picture

Last edited:
SparkUK said:
Yes it was interslice,... I can't recommend him highly enough.

Same here. Prompt service. Cheap as chips. Seals were 100% accurate. Clear instructions, etc, etc. (Mamiya C330 TLR).

I like that. Very much. Very much, indeed.

Thanks.

Really like that Admiralty Head Lighthouse shot Alan.

Was that Tri-X also deved in Rodinal?

Arh clicked on the picture that took me to your flickr and I see it was deved in T-Max deveoper

:LOL: should have done that first

Still a stonking picture

That was TXT 4164 from some years ago. And should develop in Rodinal okay (never tried it though) but Tri-X 320TXP and Rodinal is a very bad combination, IMHO. The other lighthouse is 320TXP

img296.jpg

img297.jpg

Cheapo Boots 200 film and scan. There is so much good stuff on here - it really is daunting.

Very nice Brian and Mike, but back to black and white now.

5414111920_5ff6222b4a_z.jpg

La Ville Close, Concarneau, Brittany. Ross Ensign Selfix 16-20 from 1957.

Cheers
Andy

Nice work Chris, very sharp.

Andy

Thanks Andy, I might try printing that but see how much I can get into the sky, it's a bit meh as it is.

Very nice Brian and Mike, but back to black and white now.

5414111920_5ff6222b4a_z.jpg

La Ville Close, Concarneau, Brittany. Ross Ensign Selfix 16-20 from 1957.

Cheers
Andy

I take it its the camera thats from 1957 not the shot?:D

Nice enough picture but it looks almost over sharpened, at least to my eye. The colour balance is, "Different" as well. Did you use a green filter or was it done PP? (Suppose it could have been different film. Panchro, Ortho can never remember which is which). Also I'm seeing some horizontal banding in the sky and the white cloud, like an ink jet printer going bad. Only on that shot. Strange.
Either way, good eye.

Looks how i'd imagine wild horses of the American savannas a couple of hundred years ago?

Swing the camera to the right and more country scene:-
Nikon 50mm f1.8
nikon50mm.jpg

Swing the camera to the left, Oh no! Houses.
Kiron zoom, old Jessops film
Photo27_24.jpg

All or some of this land was once owned by "Hanging Judge Jeffreys".

Loving those portraits Vicky, good stuff.

Andy

Vic, I've thought that last portrait was something special since you posted it a while ago. It's the reason there's now a box of 400NC in the fridge..

Thanks Andy, Alastair and Guy, that means a lot :)

Alastair - Have you used it yet? It's a beautiful film, love to see your results.

Very excited to see this film work. Have been uploading to Flickr, will continue to lurk until I feel ready to upload images!

There is another statue inside the taller fountain. Periodically the fountains switch to expose either the Father, Son or both. The long exposure "erased" the people who were walking and biking by.

100 Acros, 1+100 Rodinal Stand Develop, 45 Second Exposure

Abandon and left to decay along the Columbia River near Astoria, Oregon, US. I hope all the oil and fuel was removed.

100 Acros, PMK Pyro, 120 Second Exposure

Lovely images AlanSmithee, I like the tones you can get out of acros. I assume that is due to the pyro developer.

canon ae-1 / portra 160nc

One from the summer in snowdonia, I really need to get back there with a box full of 5x4 film..

Lovely images AlanSmithee, I like the tones you can get out of acros. I assume that is due to the pyro developer.

Thanks. No, I don't think so in this case. The lighting is just normal daylight conditions. I'd say it would look about the same with almost any developer.

Back