Show us yer film shots then!

Rolleiflex SL35E,28mm Rolleinar and 200Asa slide film.

I tried some Fomapan 200 yesterday. Don't really like the grain, although probably my fault as it was developed in Rodinal. The film also seems to have loads of black spots. I'm not sure I'll be using it again.

Biker Ted by wickerman6, on Flickr

Rolleiflex 2.8f
Fomapan 200
Rodinal 1+40.

Reactions: Jao
I had my first attempt with the Holga WPC last weekend (and first go with a pinhole), I was a bit surprised to develop some usable shots...

From Skippool, River Wyre.
holga_wpc-5 by D_M_J, on Flickr

Cheers,
David

Liking this a lot, great subject. Well seen and taken.

A lonely tree shot from the Arca 54. I knew this wasn't going to quite work but I'd spent half an hour setting up and waiting for a shower to clear so I was bloody well going to trip the shutter! When viewed larger the branches do stand out a bit better from the bg.

Tree on Black Hill by steveo_mcg, on Flickr

Shot on the Arca Swiss 54, souped in rodinal 1+25 for 8 minutes.

Another from yesterday's trip to the Peaks, the results of which I posted in the Photos from film section.

Wasn't so keen on this one yesterday, but today I really like it. That seems to happen a lot.:thinking:

Anyway, now that I'm over my macro / bug obsession I can get back to using proper cameras. :)

img0761 by simon ess, on Flickr

I'm trying to get back into photographic production again. Difficult even to type with an out of order right hand, never mind shoot and process film. Still, this afternoon I managed to roll a 120 to 620, load my box camera, and take it out for a walk. Anita took this one of ugly me, but I used up the rest of the film. I then managed to develop/process, and this evening, scan this.

15130174092_5faf9490d6_c.jpg

Kodak Brownie Flash III
Foma Fomapan Creative 200
Developed with Firstcall R09
Scanned Epson V500

Well done Paul, fighting through the pain in pursuit of your art. I feel the need to give you a big hand.:D

I'm trying to get back into photographic production again. Difficult even to type with an out of order right hand, never mind shoot and process film. Still, this afternoon I managed to roll a 120 to 620, load my box camera, and take it out for a walk. Anita took this one of ugly me, but I used up the rest of the film. I then managed to develop/process, and this evening, scan this.
Best make sure you put the XA2 in your LEFT pocket, Paul ... commiserations

15130174092_5faf9490d6_c.jpg

Kodak Brownie Flash III
Foma Fomapan Creative 200
Developed with Firstcall R09
Scanned Epson V500

Impressive you managed to get the film on a spiral!

Another from yesterday's trip to the Peaks, the results of which I posted in the Photos from film section.

Wasn't so keen on this one yesterday, but today I really like it. That seems to happen a lot.:thinking:

Anyway, now that I'm over my macro / bug obsession I can get back to using proper cameras. :)

img0761 by simon ess, on Flickr

Like that Simon, you've got a lovely definition in the clouds.

And a few from an Oly OM-10 on Agfa Vista 200 with the Zuiko 50mm f1.8 lens. Had them devved at Asda and they aren't great but it was just a quick test to make sure I had fixed the light leaks.

Yellow-Rose by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Vase-of-Flowers by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Tap by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Hydrangea by andysnapper1, on Flickr

I know they've been cropped but you know me... if it ain't square it ain't there.... :banana:

They're all great guys but this colour is giving me a head ache!! :D

Ash that Dusk shot is something special though.

They're all great guys but this colour is giving me a head ache!! :D

Ash that Dusk shot is something special though.

Thanks, although im going off slide film for landscapes a little. The colours are just so saturated, on those evening shots i had to drop the saturation a few notches to get it looking ok. The daylight shot of the cliff i didnt touch at all. I think anything with reds/oranges in it just comes out glowing! Compare it with the lakes shots @Andysnap posted up there and his colours look far better. So i might go back to Porta 400 for landscapes.

I thought I'd add a few more canal shots here. Pentax MX with s5mm Pentax-M lens for all shots.

1) The first is the end of a roll of Reala 100, shot at 80. I really like this film. Quite a busy shot but I like it.

2) The other two are Portra 160 shot at 80, exposed for the shadows as best I could (may well have been trying this on the first shot as well; it was the same day. I should add I was trying for hyperfocal focusing on all these as well). This one was an experiment: 1/4 seconds on the monopod. I quite like the result, blurred enough to suggest motion but not too milky.

3) This one is a bit marmite; sometimes I really like it, sometimes I don't. There's something oddly confusing about the light on the water?

(PS does anyone have a clue about the order of uploaded shots in Photobucket? It seems pretty random; the just-uploaded ones are usually on the first page, but so are some of my oldest shots, and anything from a week or so ago could be anywhere, AFAICS!)

(PS does anyone have a clue about the order of uploaded shots in Photobucket? It seems pretty random; the just-uploaded ones are usually on the first page, but so are some of my oldest shots, and anything from a week or so ago could be anywhere, AFAICS!)

I've just checked my Photobucket page and there's an option to decide what order you view your photos in, from newest/oldest first, file name or title. Mine seem to be in the right order.

I've just checked my Photobucket page and there's an option to decide what order you view your photos in, from newest/oldest first, file name or title. Mine seem to be in the right order.

I've turned that on, and I think the problem must be that Photobucket has problems with older dates. The 3 "newest" photos are dated in 1968 and 1967. The next is the one I uploaded yesterday. There also seem to be differences in order in different parts of Photobucket, notably the Library versus uploader, although I've not really checked that properly. I guess I'll have to learn to live with these 3 oldest pics always being there on the first page!

Back