Show us yer film shots then!

RJ really lovely set of images, the second is my favourite, a real 'abstract in nature'

Thanks! :)

I really like the second photograph as well. It was an extremely cold morning and my frozen hands were hating me at the time, but I'm glad that I persevered. Mrs. Sh4rk didn't quite share my enthusiasm, however, as she decided that she'd stay in the car and 'rest her eyes':

I just knew you'd be back with a film camera.....it's like me, simply irresistable :D:D

Such a shame to hear of your puddy tat, i'm sure he'll soon adapt to being a new version of manx cat with tail but 3 legs :p
Lol thanks Asha.... how's things with you?.
Yes, I really regretted selling my F4s to Jao doh!. And, although I got the F5, it didn't seem as good as the F4, so..., I just wanted something a bit less heavy... and so far I'm liking the F100, besides I really enjoy developing so it kept calling to me lol.

Thanks! :)

I really like the second photograph as well. It was an extremely cold morning and my frozen hands were hating me at the time, but I'm glad that I persevered. Mrs. Sh4rk didn't quite share my enthusiasm, however, as she decided that she'd stay in the car and 'rest her eyes':

You take some really lovely images RJ... and I like this one.

Lol thanks Asha.... how's things with you?.
Yes, I really regretted selling my F4s to Jao doh!. And, although I got the F5, it didn't seem as good as the F4, so..., I just wanted something a bit less heavy... and so far I'm liking the F100, besides I really enjoy developing so it kept calling to me lol.

Ah i didn't know you had gone thru an F5 stage.....so now yor up with thé big uns eh with a F100 !!:D

Me, well i'm doing just fine thanks albiet struggling to shoot the 5x4 kit as much as i'd like that i acquired last year. Hopefully that's going to change soon as atm i'm finding myself shooting low end stuff like Nikon EM , Brownies and half frame stuff..........OK for the fun side that i crave but i need some quality results too :p

Ah i didn't know you had gone thru an F5 stage.....so now yor up with thé big uns eh with a F100 !!:D

Me, well i'm doing just fine thanks albiet struggling to shoot the 5x4 kit as much as i'd like that i acquired last year. Hopefully that's going to change soon as atm i'm finding myself shooting low end stuff like Nikon EM , Brownies and half frame stuff..........OK for the fun side that i crave but i need some quality results too :p
Yes, I still have the F5, but would much prefer the F4...
Glad things are ok with you... and stop making excuses for not being able to shoot LF lol, I'm expecting to see some images from it (y)

stop making excuses for not being able to shoot LF lol, I'm expecting to see some images from it (y)

Well my latest reason is that i'm going to be occupied deciding, and organising what i'm taking to the TP mega meet in june.
OK so its five months away but things dont get rushed in this house :D:D

Btw, i hope we're going to see you there!??

Well my latest reason is that i'm going to be occupied deciding, and organising what i'm taking to the TP mega meet in june.
OK so its five months away but things dont get rushed in this house :D:D
Ahhh yes the Mega Meet.... I was thinking about going to that as I read that the 'filmies' were going en masse to overthrow the digital members lol... I'll see if I can make it....

Just messin' about with camras and stuff....

Mamiya C330f, Mamiya 55mm, Kodak T-Max 400. Devved in Ilfotec LC29, scanned as colour film and left as scanned becuz I liked it. And the top of the compass is missing coz I'm an idiot and forgot to raise the paramender before taking the shot. :confused:

Compass2 by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Hmm...interesting - scanning as a colour neg. Will have to give that a go.

And what the bejayzus is a paramender?

My Auntie Flo repaired parachutes during the war. Is it kind of like that?

Hmm...interesting - scanning as a colour neg. Will have to give that a go.

And what the bejayzus is a paramender?

My Auntie Flo repaired parachutes during the war. Is it kind of like that?

A paramender is a device to raise a TLR by the distance between the viewing and taking lenses, so the taking lens is in the same place as the viewing lens was... to get rid of the parallax problem. And your Auntie Flo, obviously!

Sorry not a film shot, but a paramender, Left - frame the shot; right - taking lens moved up to occupy position of viewing lens.

View attachment 29677

So to make up for the lapse:

5x4, FP4, Schneider Symmar 150mm, Loch Morlich (is behind me) :D

View attachment 29678

Particularly as both the paramender and the C330f sitting on it were given to me, so zero cost!

More of my slow shutter project
Rolleicord Va II, Shanghai GP3, Ilford DDX
16365546052_d3ee6b293b_b_d.jpg

One from new Year in Coniston.

Rolleiflex Automat, Fuji Neopan 400CN. I didn't have a tripod so this was rested on the handrail of the bridge over the stream... I very nearly knocked it in.....
Stream-Near-Coniston-Fuji-NCN400 by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Cheers for the comments. The Xpan is a brilliant format, every shot seems to have something. Same roll...

Yeah......its a trap........one I'm quite happy to fall in to...lol

The format, the fact that its slide with its contrasty rich colours, its already beautiful before you've even digested its contents.
I shoot lots of ordinary pictures on slide that look great, whilst the xpan format is out of the ordinary you have work harder shooting b/w.
Still, a red filter and a roll of acros.........:)

Me neither, it's as much as the camera itself again! Maybe when I win the lottery... How is the 90mm to use? Do you have any example shots? :)

The 90mm is another Leica like cracker of a lens. I can't give an example as I can't work out what ones I've used the 90mm on! Next time I shoot a roll, I'll note when Ive used the 90mm and post it on this thread. Well recommended though, just like the 45mm, a bit longer but metal construction, nice smooth focusing and pin sharp optics.

Back