Show us yer film shots then!

Another shot from Edinburgh with a Yashicamat and FP4+

Really love this one Kevin. Very moody and it reminds me a little of Bill Brandt.

A couple from the flea market the other week. Not sure why all my Fomapan 400 negs are coming out so thin. I've shot three rolls (each in a different camera) and I've noticed all of them being a little under-exposed. I don't know if it was an odd batch, or whether it's always like this and I've just never really noticed before.

Olympus Trip 35
Fomapan 400

FILM - Three wise men
by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

FILM - Browsing
by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

40525538323_8164719884_b.jpg

47438567282_4b5c5d280a_b.jpg

Kefalonia
Xpan | 45mm | AGFA Vista 200 | Pakon scan

Last edited:
from a walk up pen y fan with my etrsi and new to me 40mm. on Fuji 400hpro
more pics on flickr

000055600009 by nik-o 2012, on Flickr

Told you it was a nice lens:) Very good photograph and I guess good exercise as well. Congrats

I really like both those images, @FujiLove . Looks like you had a productive time in both places!

I really like both those images, @FujiLove . Looks like you had a productive time in both places!

Thanks Chris. Was lucky to have great light in both places. Unfortunately had the flu in Marrakech, so was glad to come away with anything to be honest. Could only explore 30 mins away from the hotel before I was ready to collapse. The daft things you do to get photos ;)

Told you it was a nice lens:) Very good photograph and I guess good exercise as well. Congrats
thank you mate, it is a lovely bit of glass, and it was a great, not to difficult walk as well. i did about 11 miles in total and three over 800m peaks so that was cool.
TBH i think the etrsi is a great walk about camera, i didnt take the add on grip as i think that would be a bit much hiking. have to say the mk111 ae finder seems to work out exposures well so far-very pleased with it even if it adds some bulk.

Grabbed the last light in the village before the sun dissapeared behind the mountains in the distance.

River Bevera, Sospel ( Alpes Maritimes France)

Shot from beneath one of the 3 bridges that travers the river, the oldest one ( 12th century) which was partly destroyed during WW2 and rebuilt using the original stone, the bridge of Liberation which can be seen through the arches of the old bridge) where allied troups landed ( by parachute) in 1945 ( i think) bringing the German seige of the village to an end and the bridge that I'm underneath being the most modern of which I've forgotten its name! :banghead: :LOL:

Wista 45
150mm Syymar F/16 1/15 sec
OOD Fomapan
HH-110 ( Mod54)
Epson V700
Slight sharpening in PSE

Sans titre-1 TP.jpg

Another 5x4 frame shot in the village ( Sospel France)

Clear blue skies and brilliant sunshine are wonderful, however from a photography pov, the severe contrasts can be a p*g.

EDITED to add details:

Tachihara
300mm "Process" lens
F/11 1/60 with Green filter
OOD Fomapan
HC-110 ( Mod54) 6 mins
Epson V700
Slight sharpening and minor curves adjustment ( to calm the highlights) in PSE

Hospital green filter TP.jpg

Last edited:
Another 5x4 frame shot in the village ( Sospel France)

Clear blue skies and brilliant sunshine are wonderful, however from a photography pov, the severe contrasts can be a p*g.

EDITED to add details:

Tachihara
300mm "Process" lens
F/11 1/60 with Green filter
OOD Fomapan
HC-110 ( Mod54) 6 mins
Epson V700
Slight sharpening and minor curves adjustment ( to calm the highlights) in PSE

View attachment 241318

what a lovely shot of a fantastic building, wow what a spot to live

what a lovely shot of a fantastic building, wow what a spot to live

Cheers Nik,

I'm going to make some enquiries as to its history as I think it may be part of the old hospital ( the new one is very close by, there again so is the fire station and the Gendarmerie:thinking:)

Regardless of it being out of bounds to the public, I have discretely** attempted to find an entrance without success ( short of scaling a ladder to an open window) as I reckon there could be some interesting shots to be had inside.

**Discretely cos the rear of the Gendarmerie ( which houses quite a few gendarmes!!) looks directly out onto this building!:police:

Cheers Nik,

I'm going to make some enquiries as to its history as I think it may be part of the old hospital ( the new one is very close by, there again so is the fire station and the Gendarmerie:thinking:)

Regardless of it being out of bounds to the public, I have discretely** attempted to find an entrance without success ( short of scaling a ladder to an open window) as I reckon there could be some interesting shots to be had inside.

**Discretely cos the rear of the Gendarmerie ( which houses quite a few gendarmes!!) looks directly out onto this building!:police:
give us some careful updates if you get the chance, and avoid handcuffs! what so of place is it set in? on a hill with a view, or valley? loving the balcony's on each end, evening time with a beer watching the world go by while leaning on them pops into my head:cool:

OK to help you visualise the location(s) here's a few screen shots

Firstly a street scene showing distinctly the areas mentioned in my previous posts
LF photo locations.jpg

then a wider image showing the village of Sospel and much of its suburbs including the area where I live which out to the NW
LF photo locations 2.jpg
then to put it into perspective with the surrounding mountans, the area North is the parc of Mercantour ( in fact Sospel falls within that said parc).
To the S is the Med with Menton being on the Italien border and Nice, Antibes and Cannes being further W.
East is Italy, which is almost litterally a stones throw away from Sospel.
LF photo locations 3.jpg

OK to help you visualise the location(s) here's a few screen shots

Firstly a street scene showing distinctly the areas mentioned in my previous posts
View attachment 241379

then a wider image showing the village of Sospel and much of its suburbs including the area where I live which out to the NW
View attachment 241380
then to put it into perspective with the surrounding mountans, the area North is the parc of Mercantour ( in fact Sospel falls within that said parc).
To the S is the Med with Menton being on the Italien border and Nice, Antibes and Cannes being further W.
East is Italy, which is almost litterally a stones throw away from Sospel.
View attachment 241381

wow,what a spot thank you!

Testing a few things here but mainly this was to try and kick the V550 into touch for 35mm scans because I'm disgusted with it. This is an X-T2, 35mm f1.4 & 16mm extension tube scan. First try with Negative Lab Pro too which I'm really liking (once I got the f'ing thing to work properly)

Ilford HP5+ pulled to 200 out of curiosity mainly to see what would happen in high contrast situations. It's very difficult to gauge when you've nothing to compare it to so I really need to shoot it side by side with a normal film to see the difference.

Testing lots of things...
by Ian, on Flickr

Back