Show us yer film shots then!

I'm a bit embarrassed to post this after Nige's gorgeous tones above but in lieu of taking decent quality photos I've made a shutter for the Spam can :wacky:

SpamShutterFirst by Chris H, on Flickr

It needs a bit of tuning, more >>> here <<<

I'm a bit embarrassed to post this after Nige's gorgeous tones above but in lieu of taking decent quality photos I've made a shutter for the Spam can :wacky:

SpamShutterFirst by Chris H, on Flickr

It needs a bit of tuning, more >>> here <<<

Very kind of you to say so Chris, but my shot simply involved me aiming the camera, pressing the shutter, and then a bit of diddling about in Lightroom to make it look how I wanted. Yours, on the other hand, involves engineering skills, ingenuity, patience and talents that I simply don't possess.

Got round to developing some B&W frames from a recent trip to Cornwall. Sorry @Andysnap and @Mrs Snap, this is what Park Head looks like when the weather isn't naff! :D Please click through for a higher res version :)

Park Head, Cornwall by Jonathan Woods, on Flickr

Ebony SV45TE
Schneider Super Symmar 120mm HM
Ilford Delta 100
Yellow filter.

Last edited:
Chamonix 4x5 210mm Fuji Etkar 100 Devoloped at home using C41
Yesterday I did 6 images using both my Chamonix 4x5 and my M10 + Noctilux..........The Noctilux images can been seen&nbsp;HERE
Below is the first of 4 images that I took with the 4x5. I actually took 6 but I F******d up loading the SP445 developing tank. I&nbsp;managed to put two sheets into one side of one of the holders. I also messed up&nbsp;initially&nbsp;loading the first sheet as I had my FitBit&nbsp;watch on that lit up like a&nbsp;Christmas&nbsp;tree as soon as I removed the first sheet of 4x5 from the film holder............my arms&nbsp;and legs were going everywhere trying to get the bloody Fitbit to shut up..........nightmare.
NeilNeil's-Photography096.jpg

I also messed up&nbsp;initially&nbsp;loading the first sheet as I had my FitBit&nbsp;watch on that lit up like a&nbsp;Christmas&nbsp;tree as soon as I removed the first sheet of 4x5 from the film holder............my arms&nbsp;and legs were going everywhere trying to get the bloody Fitbit to shut up..........nightmare.

That sounds like exactly the sort of thing that would happen to me. I sometimes feel I'm the living embodiment of the phrase "If something can go wrong, it probably will". :)

CineStill 50

2019-06-28-0001-resize.jpg

Such a wonderful collection of Film images from everyone. Unfortunately I don't have a digitally converted film image to share.

Such a wonderful collection of Film images from everyone. Unfortunately I don't have a digitally converted film image to share.
You could post us all a print each

A few from Cornwall where the weather was, well, lets say mixed...:rolleyes::)

Rolleiflex Automat
Mullion Cove
Mullion Cove by Andy, on Flickr

Sennen Cove - 3 shot pano
Sennen Cove Walk 10 by Andy, on Flickr

And then some mixed weather at Kynance Cove, we spent a lot of time in coves.
Kynance Cove 3 by Andy, on Flickr

The only decent sunset and I was in the wrong place.
Sunset Pano Perranuthnoe by Andy, on Flickr

Ross Ensign 16-20
St Mawes
St Mawes 5 by Andy, on Flickr
St Mawes 6 by Andy, on Flickr
St Mawes 3 by Andy, on Flickr

And finally a couple of large format shots, please forgive any colour casts you know what Im like ;)

Trevose Head
Trevose Head 3 by Andy, on Flickr

This one was shot on some OOD Fuji Tungsten film that had an horrendous pink cast to it (thanks to Mrs Snap for pointing it out (y)) I've attempted to correct it but as is always the case I can't say for sure if its worked.

St Michaels Mount 3 by Andy, on Flickr

This one was shot on some OOD Fuji Tungsten film that had an horrendous pink cast to it (thanks to Mrs Snap for pointing it out (y)) I've attempted to correct it but as is always the case I can't say for sure if its worked.

St Michaels Mount 3 by Andy, on Flickr

The colours are definitely a little weird on the St. Michael's Mount shot - it seems to have both magenta and cyan casts to it. I really like the photo though and think it might work nicely as a B&W conversion as I reckon the mount will really pop against those big clouds.

The colours are definitely a little weird on the St. Michael's Mount shot - it seems to have both magenta and cyan casts to it. I really like the photo though and think it might work nicely as a B&W conversion as I reckon the mount will really pop against those big clouds.

Yes, that was my next option. I do find it difficult as I'm red/green colour blind so there are so many shades and tones that I just don't see, rainbows only have 3 colours the rest of them are made up to make people like me look foolish.:)

Don't think anyone has to help you with that Andy, you always manage it pretty well on your own :LOL: :p

Oy!!! Behave yourself young man or I'll send you to your room to think about what you have done.:bat::LOL:

@Andysnap

Andy what software do you use to process your film. I may depending on which have a very quick tip for you to use.

Last edited:
Snip:
The colours are definitely a little weird on the St. Michael's Mount shot - it seems to have both magenta and cyan casts to it.
Not sure what you've done there, Andy, but I reckon Lomo might be interested in replicating it! o_O

Edit, much prefer the above B&W version. (y)

Snip:
Not sure what you've done there, Andy, but I reckon Lomo might be interested in replicating it! o_O

Edit, much prefer the above B&W version. (y)

And there very much lies the problem, neither do I. I fiddle about pressing buttons and moving sliders until it looks ok to my eyes.....and there very much again lies the problem....

Back