Show us yer film shots then!

Woodsy

POTY Winner 2009
Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes
Morning all!

Apologies for silence of late, been mega busy :(. I finally got some time to process and scan the B&W frames from our Lakes trip months ago. Here's the first of a small few :) Thoughts welcome as always!

Buttermere, mid morning
by Jonathan Woods, on Flickr

excalibur2

My F4's Broken...
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Well had to use the Vista up on the Pentax S3 with 35mm flek so took some night shots and used an EOS 300 for exposure reading, about 2-3 elephants at f5.6

Ok it's not my fault they stuck a wall in front of the church :(

h'mm needed a 28mm or 24mm lens but ain't got one in M42

After confessing that you are an alcoholic and receiving absolution...there is a convenient pub next door to the church.

Last edited:

Woodsy

POTY Winner 2009
Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes

RaglanSurf

Forum Idiot'13/14 <span class=poty>FPOTY'17</span>
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
With Asha visiting in a month,s time.I had a look at this photograph and processed for posting.

Bluebell Hill 2015.

Bessa R3a 21mm color-Skopar f4, Velvia 50Asa.

Thats a a great shot, just needs a little cropping off the right hand side.

Edit My Images
Yes
Well had to use the Vista up on the Pentax S3 with 35mm flek so took some night shots and used an EOS 300 for exposure reading, about 2-3 elephants at f5.6

Ok it's not my fault they stuck a wall in front of the church :(

h'mm needed a 28mm or 24mm lens but ain't got one in M42

After confessing that you are an alcoholic and receiving absolution...there is a convenient pub next door to the church.
Is that a cherry tree outside that large Black Horse pub? If so... we know a song about that, don't we children! :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQmDUEv939A

Name
Nige
Edit My Images
No
Fantastic detail in these NY shots Nige, and you must be really pleased with the results from this camera.
Thanks Peter. Yeah, really happy with the Canon Sure Shots I've used - each one has produced lovely, sharp, well exposed photographs.

I ummed-and-ahhed about with 35mm camera to take with me on the trip, at first thinking of taking a bulkier SLR But, having tested the Z135 with a couple of rolls beforehand, I was confident that it could deliver the image quality and also be very easy to carry around (which, given I also took a M43 digital AND my Zeiss Mess-Ikonta medium format camera, was a bit of a bonus :)).

Woodsy

POTY Winner 2009
Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes
I really like that second one, Nige. Great detail, and I find it has a 'old' look to it, despite the clearly modern cars etc. :)

Name
Nige
Edit My Images
No
I really like that second one, Nige. Great detail, and I find it has a 'old' look to it, despite the clearly modern cars etc. :)
Thanks Jonathan. Oddly enough, I made a comment about this on my blog today (albeit on a different photo). Although much of New York is awash with colour - especially around Times Square / Broadway / 42nd Street - it still seems to look great im black and white. I'm putting it down to the fact that I've seen the place represented that way so many other times, whether it be in old photographs or black and white movies, that it just looks right.

Woodsy

POTY Winner 2009
Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes

ChrisR

I'm a well known grump...
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Oooh that's lovely, Peter, 4 ballet dancers in tutus spinning one after the other! (No, I haven't been drinking, but that's what came straight into my head... :) )

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Oooh that's lovely, Peter, 4 ballet dancers in tutus spinning one after the other! (No, I haven't been drinking, but that's what came straight into my head... :) )
Thanks Chris, it's a scene I just walked into and was really taken by the shape of the branches. I've no idea what kind of trees they are, though.

Last edited:

ChrisR

I'm a well known grump...
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks Chris, it's a scene I just walked into and was really taken by the shape of the branches. I've no idea what kind of trees they are, though.
Some kind of pines, I think, guessing not Scots pines from the shapes of others around them?

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
Out and about for the first time this year... M6, Cinestill BWXX, Voigtlander 35mm f2.

Tiny Heads
by Ian, on Flickr