Show us yer film shots then!

Again, a couple of low resolution photos of negatives, converted via Film Lab app. Due to be printed from negatives when I get around to learning how so that I can burn the cloud detail back in.
Shot on Kentmere Pan 100.
Developed with Ilford DD-X

Trying to place that coastline! Looks rather like the stretch of coastline from Llantwit to Ogmore ?

Miserable Winter Day in 1979 - nothing like Black & White to capture the atmosphere

Kirk Langley, Derbyshire - 1979

TP_miserable_winter_day_1979.jpg

Sorry about the long post! Finally got round to scanning the first 3 films I've put my (realtively new to me Fuji GA645), so a couple of shots from each film.

First up some expired Portra160NC that came with the camera, storage history unknown!

Orange Van - Portra160NC(expired) by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Liverpool - Portra160NC(expired) by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Then a roll of HP5

Northwich Marina - HP5 by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Hebden Bridge - HP5 by David Yeoman, on Flickr

And finally a roll of Portra400, this one didn't load properly (or rather I didn't load it properly ;)), so only about 6 images were salvagable from the roll, as I had to open the back of the camera and reload again

Hebden Bridge - Portra400 by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Manor Road Garage - Portra400 by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Last edited:
This is the second Olympus Superzoom I've shot with. The first one - a Superzoom 105G - always seemed a little soft, imagewise. This one is much sharper.

Olympus Superzoom 160
Agfa APX 100
Ilfotec DD-X 1+4 12.5mins @ 20°

The old School Room by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

Last edited:
I've had this 4x5 image sitting in the film holder for months after exposing it and made the mistake of putting the holder in the fridge and trying to load it into the developing tank just after taking it out the fridge; the sheet had to be prised off the holder resulting in severe scratching and a large crop after scanning.
Intrepid camera, HP5+, HC110.

Tangled and backlit
by Kevin Allan, on Flickr

Took the 'nifty 50' out for a sunset stroll. As it was only my second roll of film, I thought i'd tick "empty bench in the foreground" and "Moody Groin" off my list of un-original shots :ROFLMAO:

Ilford HP5 at 800 and pushed during development by Brighton Film Labs.

Attachments

• R1-05527-0032.jpg
    R1-05527-0032.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 10
  • R1-05527-0014.jpg
    R1-05527-0014.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 10
"Fur" from my 52, but I didn't finish the roll in time (another story)

Rolleiflex Automat, HP5 at 3200 in DD-X for 20 minutes. Pin sharp and very little grain unless you go to 100%.

2021-08-21-hp5at3200-k4b-08.jpg

Back