Show us yer film shots then!

Spent most of the night scanning the negs from my second (recent) roll of Velvia 100, so I thought I'd post a few more here :) .

I do love this film - shame that it's so damned expensive :( .

Velvia 100, Nikkor MF lenses, Nikon F-301
Lovely pictures, kinda like the last one best.
Are you home processing your slides?

Back in the late summer i made a mid afternoon decision to drive down to Lulworth & wild camp on Mupe Bay! This is where I left the car that night.

*** by Lee, on Flickr

And some doggy grooming!

*** by Lee, on Flickr

Yashica FX3 & (Probably) ML28/2.8 & ML50/1.9 respectively on Agfa Cheapo 200!!
Last time I camped at Lulworth I nearly froze to death.
I had planned on photographing Durdle door but the freezing conditions got the better of me.

Farringdon Street from Holborn Viaduct taken on Jessops own brand colour print film through a Soviet Jupiter-12 35mm lens on a Leica IIIc in 2004...

Farringdon Street from Holborn Viaduct London IIIc  imm025.jpg

Chamonix 8x10 Alpinist X, Wollensak Wide Angle Velostigmat Series III f9.5, Shanghai GP3, FX-37 developer.

51788566566_ab646409ee_b.jpg

So this falls down on two of the criteria for this thread but this seems the best place to post it.

It's not mine and it's not on film :D

It is however in my possession and I may be the first person to actually view the image since it was taken about 100 years ago. It is on plate glass not film. It was in one of the holders in a 5x7 camera I bought at auction. I cleaned the non-emulsion side and scanned it. Here it is direct from the scan. Enjoy

(y)

Plate glass scan.jpg

So this falls down on two of the criteria for this thread but this seems the best place to post it.

It is however in my possession and I may be the first person to actually view the image since it was taken about 100 years ago. It is on plate glass not film. It was in one of the holders in a 5x7 camera I bought at auction. I cleaned the non-emulsion side and scanned it. Here it is direct from the scan. Enjoy

(y)

View attachment 339503

That's terrific! Glad you saved it.

That reminds me of houses when I was a lad - gas lights and all!

(y)

View attachment 339503

Wow.

Back