Show us your best Autumn shot

Here one from taken on Monday afternoon with the Fuji X100

8165519529_5c6488e13a_b.jpg

It's Herefordshire BTW...

Last edited:
Another from me. The boathouse and trees at Winkworth Arboretum, Surrey.

Last edited:
Was walking along the beach last Sunday afternoon and i grabbed this, was quite pleased with how it turned out.

some stunning images here - I haven't been out much this autumn but this one turned out quite well

Ladybower by moominmama, on Flickr

that's gorgeous dave

Really cracking shots here. A few of mine (one from last year and one from this).

p94038595-6.jpg

p1223920510-6.jpg

One from this evening. We haven't been blessed with vibrant Autumn colours down here this year.....everything seems to be a very muted tint of yellow, brown or green!

IMGP5184aa by Fuzzyfelt30, on Flickr

Last edited:
Last one for a while, this time perhaps a bit strangely a black and white conversion of an Autumn Scene at Friars Crag on Derwent Water, Keswick ...

I rather like the way it has come out, but I'm interested to know if you think it still conveys Autumn?

Thanks, Simon

p1251666774-4.jpg

The shed in Glen Etive is taking a beating, a shot a few posts back shows it now, this was it earlier this year, I think the winter will see it off.

shed by taztastic12, on Flickr

And one of the sun just gone down over Hardknott Pass

Hardknott Pass by taztastic12, on Flickr

Wow, so impressed with the quality of these, special mention for just Dave regarding his excellent composition! I would be ashamed to put mine on here in this company.

Alan (post 258).

Your first two images are amazing. Very different images, but both appeal equally to me.

Simon

I've not been out to do 'Autumn' as much as I'd have liked but here a couple from yesterday.

Quite pleased with the 2nd. The 1st was just a quick play with a new filter.

8170703019_e4fdaab71f_c.jpg

8170697721_43c3a03795_c.jpg

Not up to the class we've seen here, but a couple of rather deadly looking fungi might appeal...

1)

DSCF4347.jpg

2)

DSCF4360.jpg

One I took yesterday, have it with a few others in a thread but thought I'd just post a larger version of it here, went out with the intention of catching the sunset over the lake, just clicked this on the walk there, I think the unplanned ones often come out the best.

Autumn at Hinchingbrooke by martyndt, on Flickr

Lovely reflections there John

Back